GDT: Panthers at Sabres, 7:00 PM EDT

BuffaloGooner

Sep 8, 2011
Sloan, NY
I have a my first newborn at home so I haven’t been able to come to this place in awhile.

My son was 0-4 in Buffalo sports until this game. Finally got the little guy his first W.

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
I’m more concerned about Cozens now than I was all last year when I was concerned about Cozens the whole year. Quinn and Kulich getting going around him is nice…but man…they’re doing it around him. We know he needs his wingers to drive the line…but he’s not even going with them right now. His play around the net is…the worst I’ve ever seen? Literally? He needs to move to wing…get off the pp…and, honestly, be on the third line when Peterka gets back. No I don’t like Kulich at center given his level of experience in this league. Yes I would do it to avoid watching Cozens cast anchor on that line for one more shift.
Cozens is just a hockey dumbass. It sucks but not completely unfixable. Not a center tho

blingo22

May 4, 2006
I don’t even know how to explain Owen Power as a player to a casual watcher. He had 0’s all across the stat sheet but he is so good.

The way he makes plays and molds the opponent into breaking down exactly how he wants them in order to open up the ice for his teammates, or to get the puck out, or to keep a play alive. It’s so impressive.

He’s always had good underlying numbers but he’s taken a quantum leap to the eye test this year. He looks incredible.

He's improved this year for sure. Still a few hiccups in the timing of his passing (sometimes I feel the recipient is just not anticipating the play, when they could have) and d-zone positioning decisions, but much more engaged.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad