GDT: Panthers at Sabres, 7:00 PM EDT

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Throwback to when greenway was deemed too slow for this roster...
Really never understood it. That really chews into Chad's credibility. Greenway is a hell of a hockey player and was one of their more consistent players last season. Guys like him are all over playoff rosters. Getting our 2nd line figured out is a much much larger concern.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The only way Dylan Cozens should see the ice on another power play is if he’s still down on it from having drawn the penalty and the refs drop it too quick

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
I've been stripping wallpaper so not monitoring the boards. I'm glad I left the hockey on and didn't switch to the V8s.

First win of the season. Good to get that done. Win the next two, then we can pretend like the first six games didn't exist and that we sre starting from scratch.

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

CrazyWayne

Dec 15, 2018
Keep playing like this, going hard to the net, hard to the corners, keeping sticks on sticks in the defensive zone

Very winnable games coming up and hopefully we forget about those first two games against new Jersey

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
I've been stripping wallpaper so not monitoring the boards. I'm glad I left the hockey on and didn't switch to the V8s.

First win of the season. Good to get that done. Win the next two, then we can pretend like the first six games didn't exist and that we sre starting from scratch.
Sometimes adversity is the best w a new coach , scheme, identity. Hopefully nobody wants to play here. Ta chooke. Bless you . Get well so beck can play more

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
I think we've proven tonight that we can beat a bad goalie convincingly. Lucky for us, there are a lot of bad goalies getting starts in the NHL.

Reactions: KiwiGriff

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The stick details are there. Guys are putting bodies on bodies a lot more. There is some forecheck into established zone time, especially by the McLeod line. Feels like the PK has gotten better even if they have given up 2 PPGA through four games.

Reactions: K8fool

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Don't know about you guys but I'm celebrating with a nice venti sized giraffe milk vanilla latte:
20241011_142048.jpg

Reactions: KiwiGriff

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
The stick details are there. Guys are putting bodies on bodies a lot more. There is some forecheck into established zone time, especially by the McLeod line. Feels like the PK has gotten better even if they have given up 2 PPGA through four games.
I’m still seeing sick checks where they could be rubbing someone into the boards, but definitely looking better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad