Ottawa 67s 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

Vector Calculus

Sep 20, 2024
Do they already have a trade agreed upon once he's cleared to play?
I think it is fair to wonder about that and speculate. We are getting some mixed signals (Perrier #17, Stonehouse being in Ottawa hanging with the team and working out) so hard to tell what the real story is.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I think it is fair to wonder about that and speculate. We are getting some mixed signals (Perrier #17, Stonehouse being in Ottawa hanging with the team and working out) so hard to tell what the real story is.

Very tough to say but it really is odd that Perrier is wearing #17. It is not like the 67’s are short on sweaters. They have new ones every 3rd game LOL.

It is not like PErrier wouldn’t switch his number. I mean, who cares, right? So, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, especially when he was supposed to play in tier II this year.

Still a super tough OA market this year. Brantford adding Hamara means Bujold is likely to hit the market. He could be a good target for Kingston to be honest. So many extra guys out there this year. Crazy. No matter which way Ottawa goes, I could see them settle on Mayich plus two guys and then they simply have to waive the other two with nothing in return. It is that type of season. It wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if we ended up with zero return for OA’s. I hope not but it wouldn’t be a shocker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad