Ottawa 67's 2022-23 Off-Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
There will possibly be other options from other top contenders as the season progresses. Possibly options where a higher end 16 year old 1st may be made available.

If I’m the Rangers, any deal for HB would be a stand alone deal.
As has been discussed, the only way that I can see HB going to Kitchener is if he is guaranteed to play the year with his brother.

There is a lot going on, and it will be interesting to see what happens. As to trading for a center, as OMG and others have said, the big question is what is the team plan.

Yes, there is the opportunity to be top in the east, BUT it is not a given that the top tea in the east will win the league championship.

There is no real definitive top team in the east therefore, this may be the year to sit back with what we have, add marginal players and build for next year and years after.

I think it is going t be a very interesting training camp this year and the months of October and November mayu answer questions.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I think it would be a mistake for Kitchener to go that route. 1.5 years of Rehkopf, should bring Owen Beck calibre return. No, they aren’t the same player. But, until it’s proven different, Rehkopf projects to be high end enough to allow the Rangers to demand Beck return.

There’s a lot of time between now and the deadline. I don’t see MM “agreeing” to, and therefore being married to a two way deal, where HR is the primary, without seeing what Rehkopf is in January. If he’s on his way to 40+ goals, as an 18 year old, this suggested two parter is a loser from a Ranger perspective, especially
when you consider that HR, though a 1st rounder, was the 22nd pick overall, essentially a 2nd rounder if not for comp picks.

There will possibly be other options from other top contenders as the season progresses. Possibly options where a higher end 16 year old 1st may be made available.

If I’m the Rangers, any deal for HB would be a stand alone deal.

You would be assuming HB is a true 22nd pick. In this scenario, he would be more like a 12th pick that was passed over as unsignable.

If HB does go defected, I highly doubt Ottawa picked him with the primary intention of signing him. That points to a potential pre-draft deal.

Caden Kelly is an outstanding 17 year old prospect. It doesn’t show in his stat line because he played 3 shifts per game when the roster was healthy. He compiled points when he played top 9 when they were struggling with injury for a four week stretch. There was no outstanding 17 year old in the Beck deal.

Kitchener would be getting a reasonably high rated D-Man 16 year old going into the draft plus a highly rated 17 year old poised to make his mark this season. That two punch package is similar enough to the Beck deal IMO.

On top of that, sometimes a bird in hand is better. There is no guarantee Kitchener would get a 1st for Rehkopf. We don’t know how many teams are buying and what other options are available. This is a first rounder in hand right now. There is something to be said about mitigating risk.

So if Ottawa were to trade HB, Kelly and a couple 3rds, that is a solid deal and definitely not dissimilar to Beck when you factor in the value of Kelly vs the picks. To me, Kelly is worth somewhere in the range of a 2nd, 3rd and 4th depending on the year of the picks.

If it were just picks changing hands? That’s sort of tough. I can’t see it making sense because Ottawa doesn’t have an abundance of picks. I think it needs to include the viable young winger to make it work. In that regard, I think you are pretty accurate.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
As has been discussed, the only way that I can see HB going to Kitchener is if he is guaranteed to play the year with his brother.

There is a lot going on, and it will be interesting to see what happens. As to trading for a center, as OMG and others have said, the big question is what is the team plan.

Yes, there is the opportunity to be top in the east, BUT it is not a given that the top tea in the east will win the league championship.

There is no real definitive top team in the east therefore, this may be the year to sit back with what we have, add marginal players and build for next year and years after.

I think it is going t be a very interesting training camp this year and the months of October and November mayu answer questions.

There are definitely a lot of assumptions going on. Ottawa is pretty deep though. If they add a 40-50 goal centre to this roster without using a player currently on their upper depth chart? It would come down to whether they could add that to pairing OA D-Man. On paper, that would be a very strong team. It needs to translate to the ice though.

If Uronen makes an impact and Gardiner is what we and the Dallas Stars think he is, they have two pretty venerable lines and a very stingy back end. That combo will be very successful in the regular season. Playoffs? Dunno.

They have the makings of a pretty solid roster utilizing their first rounder as a trade piece. This year or next is still the question but it looks like the path this year may be less difficult than how the path is shaping up next year.

Also imagine the type of trade asset values guys like Rehkopf, Pinelli and Gardiner would have if it shapes up as a sellers market…. Much higher returns for those players than the ones that would be available this year. Note: when I say Rehkopf, I say it as a placeholder for any 18 year old centre they add this year of they can. Rehkopf just happens to be the name bandied about right now.

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
You would be assuming HB is a true 22nd pick. In this scenario, he would be more like a 12th pick that was passed over as unsignable.

If HB does go defected, I highly doubt Ottawa picked him with the primary intention of signing him. That points to a potential pre-draft deal.

Caden Kelly is an outstanding 17 year old prospect. It doesn’t show in his stat line because he played 3 shifts per game when the roster was healthy. He compiled points when he played top 9 when they were struggling with injury for a four week stretch. There was no outstanding 17 year old in the Beck deal.

Kitchener would be getting a reasonably high rated D-Man 16 year old going into the draft plus a highly rated 17 year old poised to make his mark this season. That two punch package is similar enough to the Beck deal IMO.

On top of that, sometimes a bird in hand is better. There is no guarantee Kitchener would get a 1st for Rehkopf. We don’t know how many teams are buying and what other options are available. This is a first rounder in hand right now. There is something to be said about mitigating risk.

So if Ottawa were to trade HB, Kelly and a couple 3rds, that is a solid deal and definitely not dissimilar to Beck when you factor in the value of Kelly vs the picks. To me, Kelly is worth somewhere in the range of a 2nd, 3rd and 4th depending on the year of the picks.

If it were just picks changing hands? That’s sort of tough. I can’t see it making sense because Ottawa doesn’t have an abundance of picks. I think it needs to include the viable young winger to make it work. In that regard, I think you are pretty accurate.
Not disputing the calibre player that you say Kelly is, but the Owen Beck return was Van Volson (4th overall in ‘22), DeZoete (2nd round ‘21), 2x2nds, 3rd, 4th.

I’d be willing to maybe accept that HB / Kelly and Van Volson / DeZoete are saw offs. But that may be a reach. But the remainder of the deal would have the Beck picks coming Kitchener’s way.

If we agree that HB equals the Aiden Castle return. And once January rolls around, the Rehkopf return mirrors the Beck return, once both parts of a possible two part deal is complete, it should go like this:

To Kitchener:
HB, Kelly, 2x2nds, 3rd, 4th.

To Ottawa:
Rehkopf, 2nd, 3rd, 2x4ths.

But:
A) I think Kitchener can do better than that, and,
B) that’s not close to what’s being suggested in your post. You don’t have any 2nds coming back to Kitchener.

On the other hand, suppose the Rangers complete a stand alone deal for HB at Castle return. (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 4th). Then, at the deadline, perhaps they do an Owen Beck type deal with, hypothetically, Sudbury. That would be 10th overall Caden Taylor, ‘21 2nd rounder K.Walton, and the 2x2nds, 3rd, 4th.

Rangers would be a lot farther ahead IMO. They’d have HB and Taylor along with 06 2nd rounder Walton + picks. Ottawa could then address their need at center with the picks gained from the HB deal.

All I’m saying is that it’s way too early to handcuff yourself into a Rehkopf deal.

The 67’s are against the wall with HB. If they don’t sign him, they have to move him to get the comp pick. Trade partners will know this. I’m not saying they’ll get lowballed. But Ottawa will have to deal him to a team he’ll report to to get the best return and I figure the best bets are likely Kitchener and Saginaw. Kitchener because he’s already said he’d love to play there and Saginaw because it’s close to home and there’s a chance brother Hunter gets dealt there.

I guess it’s safe to assume we’re agreeing to disagree on this? Lol!

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Not disputing the calibre player that you say Kelly is, but the Owen Beck return was Van Volson (4th overall in ‘22), DeZoete (2nd round ‘21), 2x2nds, 3rd, 4th.

I’d be willing to maybe accept that HB / Kelly and Van Volson / DeZoete are saw offs. But that may be a reach. But the remainder of the deal would have the Beck picks coming Kitchener’s way.

If we agree that HB equals the Aiden Castle return. And once January rolls around, the Rehkopf return mirrors the Beck return, once both parts of a possible two part deal is complete, it should go like this:

To Kitchener:

To Ottawa:

But:
B) that’s not close to what’s being suggested in your post. You don’t have any 2nds coming back to Kitchener.

On the other hand, suppose the Rangers complete a stand alone deal for HB at Castle return. (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 4th). Then, at the deadline, perhaps they do an Owen Beck type deal with, hypothetically, Sudbury. That would be 10th overall Caden Taylor, ‘21 2nd rounder K.Walton, and the 2x2nds, 3rd, 4th.

Rangers would be a lot farther ahead IMO. They’d have HB and Taylor along with 06 2nd rounder Walton + picks. Ottawa could then address their need at center with the picks gained from the HB deal.

All I’m saying is that it’s way too early to handcuff yourself into a Rehkopf deal.

The 67’s are against the wall with HB. If they don’t sign him, they have to move him to get the comp pick. Trade partners will know this. I’m not saying they’ll get lowballed. But Ottawa will have to deal him to a team he’ll report to to get the best return and I figure the best bets are likely Kitchener and Saginaw. Kitchener because he’s already said he’d love to play there and Saginaw because it’s close to home and there’s a chance brother Hunter gets dealt there.

I think your trade outline is probably the right value. I also agree that there is a possibility Kitchener could and would do better at the deadline. Where I disagree is their ability to get a 2023 1st. Not many teams offer up their first annually. London and Saginaw are the likely candidates and those were the 16th and 18th picks so we aren’t talking a 4th overall like JVV being available. Sudbury is a candidate for a big splash at the deadline but they have picks so they can and probably will compromize.

Snagging the 2023 1st at defected player prices is good risk mitigation.

If their primary goal is to get the 2023 1st then they may have that option through Ottawa. If their goal is to simply get the best package regardless of the 2023 1st, they likely do better at the deadline. The question is whether they feel players like Young and Moore are a significant enough upgrade to roll the dice at the deadline, or whether either of those two players are an upgrade at all on HB?

I still feel the Saginaw deal is more likely. I know it doesn’t make traditional sense for Saginaw to acquire the 16 year old but the cost to acquire HB is much lower than the return they will get for Young. They still end up with a 2023 1st on the roster and potentially swing a deal to unite the brothers in their backyard. Saginaw has a ton of picks at their disposal, more than enough to get whatever they need at the deadline if using Young in the trade package for an elite player.

I think the Kitchener proposal we are talking about is too complicated to have been orchestrated at the draft. I think it would have been too risky to assume he’d fall to Ottawa at 22nd if the deal were discussed prior to the draft. I think it is too convenient if Ottawa actually thought they could sign him and discussions with Kitchener to make this sort of deal only started after Ottawa knew they weren’t able to sign him. You don’t see many deals like this one, especially involving defected players. I think this one may be too far out in fantasy land with some fans like me dreaming up plausible possibilities to pass the time in the summer.

I think Ottawa uses the defected player to help rebuild picks in 2025 and 2026 where they are barren. I think it is just that simple. Any other deals they do this year and next would be independent and would be a result of normal hockey operations of filling gaps and trading from areas of strength to round out the roster. Boring but more likely.

Reactions: EvenSteven

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
I think your trade outline is probably the right value. I also agree that there is a possibility Kitchener could and would do better at the deadline. Where I disagree is their ability to get a 2023 1st. Not many teams offer up their first annually. London and Saginaw are the likely candidates and those were the 16th and 18th picks so we aren’t talking a 4th overall like JVV being available. Sudbury is a candidate for a big splash at the deadline but they have picks so they can and probably will compromize.

Snagging the 2023 1st at defected player prices is good risk mitigation.

If their primary goal is to get the 2023 1st then they may have that option through Ottawa. If their goal is to simply get the best package regardless of the 2023 1st, they likely do better at the deadline. The question is whether they feel players like Young and Moore are a significant enough upgrade to roll the dice at the deadline, or whether either of those two players are an upgrade at all on HB?

I still feel the Saginaw deal is more likely. I know it doesn’t make traditional sense for Saginaw to acquire the 16 year old but the cost to acquire HB is much lower than the return they will get for Young. They still end up with a 2023 1st on the roster and potentially swing a deal to unite the brothers in their backyard. Saginaw has a ton of picks at their disposal, more than enough to get whatever they need at the deadline if using Young in the trade package for an elite player.

I think the Kitchener proposal we are talking about is too complicated to have been orchestrated at the draft. I think it would have been too risky to assume he’d fall to Ottawa at 22nd if the deal were discussed prior to the draft. I think it is too convenient if Ottawa actually thought they could sign him and discussions with Kitchener to make this sort of deal only started after Ottawa knew they weren’t able to sign him. You don’t see many deals like this one, especially involving defected players. I think this one may be too far out in fantasy land with some fans like me dreaming up plausible possibilities to pass the time in the summer.

I think Ottawa uses the defected player to help rebuild picks in 2025 and 2026 where they are barren. I think it is just that simple. Any other deals they do this year and next would be independent and would be a result of normal hockey operations of filling gaps and trading from areas of strength to round out the roster. Boring but more likely.
I see where you’re coming from regarding Sudbury. They likely have enough picks to be able to make the additions they need without having to trade their first round pick, unless they go nuclear.

Last year, Sarnia and Peterboro traded their first rounders likely because their draft pick cupboards were nearly empty at the time. This year, Owen Sound is an example of a team with low draft pick capital who may make their first rounder available if they decide to go all in this year.

And Saginaw is hosting. It may be a given that they make Young available even though they have a healthy draft pick cupboard. I’d look for them to pull out all the stops to be the best they can be this year.

Reactions: OMG67

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013

To Kitchener:

To Ottawa:

But:

The catch is Rebkhof is a nice to have he is not a must have. Do we need another center Probably. Does he have to be a star No.

HB also has a problem in that he blew his chance for a backup plan. Again Ottawa just have to declare him as defected they do not have to trade him. The best that he can do is play in the minor leagues in the US. He was not drafted by any of the USHL team so they obviously did not want him.

Ottawa wil get ar reasonable return no one is going to fleece them. Mainly because of the fact that this will be them at some point in the future, and they do not want to get labelled.

Stellar29

Sep 12, 2016
Owen Sound
I see where you’re coming from regarding Sudbury. They likely have enough picks to be able to make the additions they need without having to trade their first round pick, unless they go nuclear.

Last year, Sarnia and Peterboro traded their first rounders likely because their draft pick cupboards were nearly empty at the time. This year, Owen Sound is an example of a team with low draft pick capital who may make their first rounder available if they decide to go all in this year.

And Saginaw is hosting. It may be a given that they make Young available even though they have a healthy draft pick cupboard. I’d look for them to pull out all the stops to be the best they can be this year.
Owen Sound is pretty excited about Addy. I don't think there's a scenario where they would move him, especially considering he wasn't a lock to report when they drafted him. 06 1st rounder Cormier would be much more likely if they had to move a player in trade but his stock may be down a bit after a tough rookie season. I don't expect them to be major players on the top trade pieces due to the limited trade assets they have. Probably be shopping in the next tier down towards the deadline if they need to make moves.

I could see them looking for a top 4 D and possibly a 3C depending on how the season starts. They currently have too many forwards. I think defensively a lot depends on how their import D Matijeck works out.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
Kitchener is in the same spot as Ottawa needing to restock the cupboard.

I think that they would not be too interested in trading picks for HB as they want to build the team for the future.

I see Kitchener more than likely waiting until the deadline to make deals much like Hamilton did last year.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013

I think that they would not be too interested in trading picks for HB as they want to build the team for the future.

I see Kitchener more than likely waiting until the deadline to make deals much like Hamilton did last year.

Any team that can acquire a first round pick at defected player prices would typically jump at it if they like the player. Don’t ever underestimate a team wanting 4 year high ceiling players over picks. I don’t think there is a team in the OHL with all things being equal that would rather have an extra two 2nds and two 3rds over a well rated first rounder regardless of their picks status.

Of course, situationally, a team may be inclined to bulk up for a run but that is just the situation. They are reading future assets for now. But a rebuilding team would rather have the young player than the picks.

Reactions: EvenSteven

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009

Trading picks for 16 year old HB would be building for the future.

Then trade Hunter B, a couple OA’s, and possibly Rehkopf to replenish assets.

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
Owen Sound is pretty excited about Addy. I don't think there's a scenario where they would move him, especially considering he wasn't a lock to report when they drafted him. 06 1st rounder Cormier would be much more likely if they had to move a player in trade but his stock may be down a bit after a tough rookie season. I don't expect them to be major players on the top trade pieces due to the limited trade assets they have. Probably be shopping in the next tier down towards the deadline if they need to make moves.

I could see them looking for a top 4 D and possibly a 3C depending on how the season starts. They currently have too many forwards. I think defensively a lot depends on how their import D Matijeck works out.
Most teams are excited about their 1st rounders. That’s a given. If OS has a great first half, and a big time piece that fills a need is available to them at the deadline, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them make Addy available.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
A team may want Young, but Young could and probably would nix any deal that would have him shipped out of Saginaw.

Stellar29

Sep 12, 2016
Owen Sound
Most teams are excited about their 1st rounders. That’s a given. If OS has a great first half, and a big time piece that fills a need is available to them at the deadline, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them make Addy available.
While I agree with your premise, it's just not how Owen Sound has operated under DeGray. I think you could argue they haven't had this strong of a projected roster going into a season in recent years and maybe that flips the script this year but it feels very unlikely. They haven't really waded into the waters on the big fish in many years now, likely due to a lack of trade assets, but if they were going to really go for it you'd think now would be the time.

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
A team may want Young, but Young could and probably would nix any deal that would have him shipped out of Saginaw.
Faced with a second half of the season in the press box once Saginaw goes all in huge, vs a trade to a team he may much rather play with long term may have him waiving his NTC.

It’s happened before.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Faced with a second half of the season in the press box once Saginaw goes all in huge, vs a trade to a team he may much rather play with long term may have him waiving his NTC.

It’s happened before.
Unless Saginaw can unload 4-5 more 2005-06 born prior to the season starting, they cannot make enough moves to warrant Young and probably Cloutier in the press box.

They can go ‘all-in huge’ but will still have kids in Misa, Young, Cloutier, Parekh that will carry the spirit for another run in the very near future. There is not a more desirable place for Young to be than Saginaw imo.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Unless Saginaw can unload 4-5 more 2005-06 born prior to the season starting, they cannot make enough moves to warrant Young and probably Cloutier in the press box.

They can go ‘all-in huge’ but will still have kids in Misa, Young, Cloutier, Parekh that will carry the spirit for another run in the very near future. There is not a more desirable place for Young to be than Saginaw imo.

Exposure to what Saginaw is going to run through this year is invaluable provided there is a significant roster need next year for Young to play a role. I agree that it is probably not ideal for Young to agree to move at the deadline. I think Saginaw has a strong franchise and space will open next year for his draft year. He’ll still have solid players surrounding him and easing the bar for performance. He won’t be in rebuild mode next year but maybe a small retool which would likely benefit him greatly.

Regarding Owen Sound, I agree with Stellar. Owen Sound does not have a track record of making splashy deals and I doubt we see that this year. Same applies to Sudbury. The most likely first rounder to be traded is Moore out of London if they want to make a splash but even that may be difficult since they traded their first last year too. Doing it back to back years may be tough to justify.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Exposure to what Saginaw is going to run through this year is invaluable provided there is a significant roster need next year for Young to play a role. I agree that it is probably not ideal for Young to agree to move at the deadline. I think Saginaw has a strong franchise and space will open next year for his draft year. He’ll still have solid players surrounding him and easing the bar for performance. He won’t be in rebuild mode next year but maybe a small retool which would likely benefit him greatly.

Regarding Owen Sound, I agree with Stellar. Owen Sound does not have a track record of making splashy deals and I doubt we see that this year. Same applies to Sudbury. The most likely first rounder to be traded is Moore out of London if they want to make a splash but even that may be difficult since they traded their first last year too. Doing it back to back years may be tough to justify.
London just might have the best 2022 pick, Dickinson could play in the league one more year than Misa. They might take their chances with Moore reporting when done with the USNDP or try the defect route.
I can see the wolves trading their ‘07-1st. They are most certainly not trading any of the three 2005-06 first round picks.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
Getting this thread back to the team it belongs LOL

Sorry but engh things to think about in Ottawa that I really could not care about Sagnaw, OS or Kitchener unless they are making a trade with us.

I zm looking forward to training camp just to see what we have showing up. I think the battles are at defence and goaltending.

Defence is just a case of who is going to be part of the 8 or 9(depending on Sirman) as well as whether are there any players that other teams are interested in.

Goaltending to me the battle is going to be is there a #3 goalie that could stay with the team. If we have a bonafide 3 then either Donoso or Mackenzie could be on the way out.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Getting this thread back to the team it belongs LOL

Sorry but engh things to think about in Ottawa that I really could not care about Sagnaw, OS or Kitchener unless they are making a trade with us.

I zm looking forward to training camp just to see what we have showing up. I think the battles are at defence and goaltending.

Defence is just a case of who is going to be part of the 8 or 9(depending on Sirman) as well as whether are there any players that other teams are interested in.

Goaltending to me the battle is going to be is there a #3 goalie that could stay with the team. If we have a bonafide 3 then either Donoso or Mackenzie could be on the way out.

For the record, I am ok with discussion about other teams because that discussion is relevant to Ottawa when trying to figure out what the deal is with HB and assessing his value.

I sort of agree about the goaltending. I guess from my perspective it is less about the battle and more about who shows up! That is what I am curious about. They do have some pretty solid young goaltending prospects and we have no clue if any of them are considering the OHL. If none of them show up, I don’t think there will be a battle at all. Ottawa will likely enter the season with both MacK and Donoso until they figure out a landing spot for Donoso. Then they will need to acquire a backup or, like you suggest, someone will stand out enough to be given the backup role. Things change dramatically in my mind if a guy like Parsons shows up.

I think the defence is set in stone with respect to what they have. Mayich likely lines up with Mews. Marrelli likely lines up with Ewles. Or, you flip the two pairings and keep Marrelli and Mews together. I think that is your top four unless you acquire a top pairing D-Man to play with Mayich. After that? Meh. It will be a rotation anyway. The anxious part is waiting on the ball to drop for a trade. We all know someone has to go at some point prior to the opening puck drop on the season. I don’t think you can run out Smyth, Sirman, Horner and Dietsch. Rotating out Smyth and Sirman would be an insult to the two 19 year olds. Keeping both Horner and Dietsch in the press box game after game does nothing for their development either. To me, they need to move one of Smyth or Sirman to open the 6 hole to rotate between the remaining two guys.

The battle is likely going to be at centre. I agree with a lot about what you said regarding the wingers getting rotated into centre to see if any of them have the chops to take on that new role. Personally, I don’t think any of them do. I think Beck does have the chops to do it and as an OA, he is the most likely candidate in my mind. I know Foster and Barlas were centres as 15 year olds but even with the Thunderbirds as a 16 year old, Foster was a winger. I think that’s a lot of square peg-round hole scenario. We shall see if Uronen has the chops to play centre. That probably is the thing to watch in training camp. Will he be lined up at centre from day one of camp? If Uronen is a good centre, that would solve a lot of issues for the 67’s going into the season. Having Uronen, Gardiner and Whitehead down the middle would mean they only need a 3rd line centre and that acquisition wouldn’t be expensive. They could add a waiver claim type OA at the beginning of the season Similar to what they did when they snagged Johnston.

Reactions: beastintheeast

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
In case anyone missed it

Interesting things to note.

Pinelli listed as a center was listed as LW last year
only 8 D coming to camp
no HB

also only 2 goalies listed.

I have to think that there may be a few players not on the list that show up.

Tis seems to be a list of the players that have signed with the team. So I would expect that there will be more in camp I am thinking that a couple of goalies will show.

Would think that Nelson and Houben would show up and see if they can play their way on the team.
But then again, could the 67's be going into camp with just the idea of getting the players ready for the OHL season,

Last edited:

OnlyUpFromHere49

Jun 6, 2023
In case anyone missed it

Interesting things to note.

Pinelli listed as a center was listed as LW last year
only 8 D coming to camp
no HB

also only 2 goalies listed.

I have to think that there may be a few players not on the list that show up but then again could the 67's be going into camp with just the idea of getting the players ready for the OHL season,
The team will definitely have more players at camp.

Traditionally, they only post players that are actually signed with the team onto the website, hence no Brzustewicz currently (a.k.a HB)

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
The team will definitely have more players at camp.

Traditionally, they only post players that are actually signed with the team onto the website, hence no Brzustewicz currently (a.k.a HB)
Still I find that Pinelli is listed as a center interesting, and I agree there will be others, but it is not going to be easy to crack the lineup unless you are really ready.

Unless HB shows up, I think that that is our defence lineup going into the year.

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
Kaleb Dietsch advanced in years quickly, he is shown as an OA going by his listed birthdate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad