Confirmed Signing with Link: [OTT] F Nick Cousins signs with the Senators (1 year, $800k)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
You cheer on that man plug rapist lmao enjoy the cellar again.
I hope this made you feel better.

The rest of ‘em are hated for hockey reasons at least, Cousins just straight-up doesn’t seem like a good dude.

It’s whatever though, dude isn’t really relevant enough for me to care too much.
You know him? You in the room?

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
No Matthewss got off the charges, by paying off the security guard to not press charges.

Not as bad as BS you’re spewing in this thread, it’s like the Sens stole your little puppy.

I called out the Sens for signing an epic asshole in Nick Cousins, and some Sens fans were buttburt because of that

I reply to them

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Brady knows exactly what we are getting with Cousins and I suspect he was consulted

I dont “like” Cousins but he can definitely be effective

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I called out the Sens for signing an epic asshole in Nick Cousins, and some Sens fans were buttburt because of that

I reply to them
stutzle0922_jo01_272410253-w.jpg

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
From his Wikipedia

“In 2012, while playing for the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds, Cousins and two teammates were arrested and charged with sexual assault of an Ontario woman.[13] Cousins spent 12 hours in jail, followed by two weeks in prison at the Algoma Treatment and Remand Centre before the charges were dropped by the prosecution.”

Hockey really is for everyone…

So if the charges were dropped isn't it slander to call him some of the things I've seen in this thread?

Sounds like someone had an ax to grind on Wikipedia.

Reactions: LiseL and bert

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I ignore like 5 people on here and they have a combined 113 posts in this thread
Its a special group of people needing acknowledgement in this thread that really seemed to be bothered by this one year league minimum signing.

Nobody cares enough about Ottawa to be pissed off lmao
You're in every Ottawa thread...

LiseL

Sep 25, 2023
Brady knows exactly what we are getting with Cousins and I suspect he was consulted

I dont “like” Cousins but he can definitely be effective
I read somewhere that both Brady and Giroux reached out to him before he signed with the Sens encouraging him to come play in Ottawa. I guess Brady got to know him during his brother's playoff run and Giroux played with him in Philly. It seems he was popular in both locker rooms.

Funny so many Habs fans railing on this, they signed him to a contract in 2019 🤣.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I read somewhere that both Brady and Giroux reached out to him before he signed with the Sens encouraging him to come play in Ottawa. I guess Brady got to know him during his brother's playoff run and Giroux played with him in Philly. It seems he was popular in both locker rooms.

Funny so many Habs fans railing on this, they signed him to a contract in 2019 🤣.
That’s exactly what he said in the interview, except he made it sound like it, they reached out several times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad