Confirmed Signing with Link: [OTT] F Nick Cousins signs with the Senators (1 year, $800k)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Gives Austin Watson a nice target to go after when Detroit plays Ottawa. With Cousins now on board in Ottawa, that PTO Watson signed in Detroit, took a big step towards becoming a contract before camp even starts.

This growing rivalry is gonna be fun over the next decade or so.

Reactions: LiseL

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
I don't love the person, but I do think he's a good fit on the Sens as a hockey player. I even mentioned wanting him back in July.

Reactions: bert

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Man he is in your kitchen. The level of self righteousness and insecurity all in one tiny statement is impressive.

Do you think you are proving me wrong or something with that? lmao he scored a goal...well now he must be amazing! Also just passing right over the whole shitty human thing are we?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Do you think you are proving me wrong or something with that? lmao he scored a goal...well now he must be amazing! Also just passing right over the whole shitty human thing are we?
A goal?.... haha. You're so bitter about this moment you attack the players character. The case was dismissed with 'no evidence'. Keep reaching. Cousins Greig Perron line coming in to ruin every leafs fans day this season. You guys are going to lose your minds and I cannot wait.

Reactions: Duncstar

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
love the idea of being a team everyone hates.

The rest of ‘em are hated for hockey reasons at least, Cousins just straight-up doesn’t seem like a good dude.

It’s whatever though, dude isn’t really relevant enough for me to care too much.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
A goal?.... haha. You're so bitter about this moment you attack the players character. The case was dismissed with 'no evidence'. Keep reaching. Cousins Greig Perron line coming in to ruin every leafs fans day this season. You guys are going to lose your minds and I cannot wait.
You cheer on that man plug rapist lmao enjoy the cellar again.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Gallagher stand right in the crease and eat Wood all Night long, without complaning, because the dude's a badass

Stüztle, on the other end of the Spectrum, goes full feotal position at first sign of troubles

That's my secret: I'm always angry
lol Gallagher is one of the worst at diving.

Reactions: Sens9292 and Bileur

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Since entering the league Stützle is 5 in penalties drawn and 3rd in net penalties. Only McDavid and Petterson are better at getting their team on the power play.

If some salty bitches want to label Stützle a diver, fine! We will keep taking the power plays.

Not saying that he's not efficient, he is, but he's also a huge p***y

lol Gallagher is one of the worst at diving.

Wtf are you even talking about lol

Gallagher absolutly ain't a divers, he plays f***ing hard, always

To the point that he'll probably have to retire early

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I thought he was a criminal...and he is signed....hmmm
No Matthewss got off the charges, by paying off the security guard to not press charges.

Not saying that he's not efficient, he is, but he's also a huge p***y

Wtf are you even talking about lol

Gallagher absolutly ain't a divers, he plays f***ing hard, always

To the point that he'll probably have to retire early
Not as bad as BS you’re spewing in this thread, it’s like the Sens stole your little puppy.

Reactions: Bileur

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad