Confirmed Signing with Link: [OTT] F Nick Cousins signs with the Senators (1 year, $800k)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I'm not sure why any Hab fans cares who another team signed.

The Habs are not the TeleHabbies of old. Besides X, we have a bit of a line up in the NHL and coming up. Little X, Mailman, Struble, Anderson, Tuch, Pizetta, Dach, Savard, Beck, Guhle...all of them are are tough and will drop them.

I'm going to particularly enjoy anyone who wants to play the tough guy if Mailman and X are a defensive duo. Then there is a few that have a few screws loose like Little X.

It may not be as tough as some of the 70s team that could play the game and beat you severely any way you want to, but it certainly is far from the team of ten years ago.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
I'm not sure why any Hab fans cares who another team signed.

The Habs are not the TeleHabbies of old. Besides X, we have a bit of a line up in the NHL and coming up. Little X, Mailman, Struble, Anderson, Tuch, Pizetta, Dach, Savard, Beck, Guhle...all of them are are tough and will drop them.

I'm going to particularly enjoy anyone who wants to play the tough guy if Mailman and X are a defensive duo. Then there is a few that have a few screws loose like Little X.

It may not be as tough as some of the 70s team that could play the game and beat you severely any way you want to, but it certainly is far from the team of ten years ago.
Okay

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Nick Cousins is the worst villain in the universe, according to reddit dot com and a lot of people who need TRT.

Good luck in Ottawa to this Leaf Killer.
You're absolutely right...the outpouring of soy on the Sens subreddit regarding this signing is truly something to behold

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
Cousins is a real piece of work. That said, smart move by the Sens, and at a low cost. Should add a little spice to Sens' games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad