Confirmed Signing with Link: [OTT] F Nick Cousins signs with the Senators (1 year, $800k)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
You say this as if your own team isn't one of the worst in the league, doesn't have Brendan Gallagher on the roster and didn't draft Logan Mailloux lol

We are one of the worst team but so is you're sorry ass team
Gallagher is the Anti-Stützle: a small player that actually plays f***ing hard. Gallagher is a badass, while Timmy is a bitch supreme, much closer to Ribeiro than to Gallagher

Mailloux is a controversial player for sure, but it seems like he did what he had to do to pay his debt to society
If he hadn't, we would know: we are in Montréal after all, Media would have been on his case otherwise
And hopefully he'll beat the f*** out of Cousins

Last edited:

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
How does he play harder than Stutzle when he barely hits?

Stutzle has 100 hits or more the past three seasons. Gallagher has done it once in his career.

Gallagher stand right in the crease and eat Wood all Night long, without complaning, because the dude's a badass

Stüztle, on the other end of the Spectrum, goes full feotal position at first sign of troubles

Why are you so angry?

That's my secret: I'm always angry

• Haha
Reactions: SpezDispenser

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
1724802925546836.jpg

Reactions: wonton15

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
The reason why I love seeing you post is because you are a characature that sums up what is wrong with an entire fan base.

Let me retort in the form of a youtube clip.

Lol how old is that shit?

What about a more recent video? Like a top 10 best dives by Germany's diving champion Timmy?

• Haha
Reactions: SpezDispenser

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Cousins is the type of player that’s gets under his opponents skin and is one of the best at drawing penalties against the opposition.

Should give the Sens more chances on the power play.

Reactions: LiseL and bert

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
Lol how old is that shit?

What about a more recent video? Like a top 10 best dives by Germany's diving champion Timmy?
Since entering the league Stützle is 5 in penalties drawn and 3rd in net penalties. Only McDavid and Petterson are better at getting their team on the power play.

If some salty bitches want to label Stützle a diver, fine! We will keep taking the power plays.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I don't know if It's going to be enough to get into the playoffs because I don't think the Atlantic are taking both wild card spots and I still think the big 4 are the big 4.

That being said I do think Ottawa has taken a lot of steps in the right direction this off season under new Ownership and Management.

Except for the Jensen trade I would not have given up Chychrun to get him, but even then I like Jensen, I just think he should have been an add rather than a replacement.

But I will say if the Sens did get in boy would it be fun to see another battle of Ontario.

It's been 20 years that's to long.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
How does he play harder than Stutzle when he barely hits?

Stutzle has 100 hits or more the past three seasons. Gallagher has done it once in his career.
Yeah, it's funny how guys conflate "dives" with "soft" or "doesn't hit". Tim hits just fine and brings decent jam.

Stu is more of a whiner than a diver. Kind of like Crosby was in his early days. Tim used to dive a bit, but it was his bitching about the reffing that really helped earn him the reputation.

He's cut out the diving for some time now after the coaches ripped him for it. But the rep stuck. At this point he's probably had more blown diving calls against him than legitimate dives.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Also, why are habs fans so triggered in a nick cousins thread? Is there some history here i missed?

Did you run out of bad trade proposals?

Is your team so bad now that the sens are your measuring stick?

Reactions: SNES

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad