OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
my only afterthoughts of this game is if this one is better or worse than that prime time gem against the Matt Ryan colts a few years back.

This one was definitely one of the top turd games in recent history. Every time I think “wow this game was terrible to watch”, the Broncos come at me with a new level of low.
Yep was there live and the first half especially was very hard to watch.
One thing I will say Pat Surtain is a treat to watch. Just focusing on him vs his opponent and how he shuts it down is amazing. Best corner in the league right now.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Are people crazy? The Broncos are in a full rebuild. They have a 50 million dollar dead cap hit while missing a ton of 1st round picks the past few seasons. Most had them finishing bottom 3. We're starting 1 first round pick on D with a rookie QB that has zero weapons.

It was ugly as shit but given how tough the schedule was to start the season the fact that were 2-2 is better than even the most optimistic Bronco fan would have hoped for.
Yes, yes, I know.

I still have very little faith that there’s a plan in place here. And even if I were to buy into that, I don’t have to like that game. Nor do I have to like the fact that Payton has made at least one mind-numbingly dumb decision every single game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad