OT: Other Sports aka CSU Football Thread XX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I'd like to grab every stat whacked put them in a Clockwork Orange eye vise and force them to watch that 3rd and 5 followed by every time Elway was in that situation and converted.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I honestly hope they don't bring Manning back. Also how the heck is Gase going to get a full time job coaching somewhere else? He hasn't changed anything all game.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Yeah I'm so excited to get to the Oz era. They won't have a chance until another era.

I'm not excited about it either but what is Manning going to really bring? Might as well start looking for another QB in the draft and at least give him a chance.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
That's it. CJ was down short.

Called it here months ago. Colts go into Denver or NE and win in the Divisional.

Wish I had never done that.

AnimalMother73

Sep 17, 2009
Yeah I'm so excited to get to the Oz era. They won't have a chance until another era.

Agreed. Manning fantasy is over. Hopefully Gase gone too. Quarterbacks have to be able to scramble and make throws on the run; and OCs have to be able to make effective adjustments especially in the post season.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Sorry guys.

Peyton really is not the best when it really matters :/.

CJ is short of the 1st.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
The disappointment this season just isn't as bad as the previous two.

Maybe because it's been obvious for weeks that our window was closed.

A Shiny Zubat

Lurker
Jan 3, 2011
Darmstadt
Manning looks done. He'll be back, but he's been average at best last third of the season and today. If you can't throw deep you might as well get a system QB and save 10 million.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
He should have had a much better year given all the weapons he had and will be what 39 next season? It's over time to start fresh.

Not to mention the lack of cap space and they'll be losing one or more of Welker, Julius Thomas, or D Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad