OT: Other Sports aka CSU Football Thread XX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
So wait, we have to root for the Broncos now. Bummer, guess ill just hold my tongue.

I'm not saying that.

But there's no way he doesn't know that coming here and doing that won't result in bickering back and forth.

This has been, and will likely continue to be, a predominately Broncos-based thread.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
I'm not saying that.

But there's no way he doesn't know that coming here and doing that won't result in bickering back and forth.

This has been, and will likely continue to be, a predominately Broncos-based thread.

Yeah, I know. Which is why ill stay out of it. No game related content form me.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
The frustrating thing is that on a number of those Deep Throws, the Receiver had separation...so if he connects with one of them it looks like a genius play.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Peyton just overthrew someone. At his arm looks fine today.

…except that his long passes are uncatchable.

That dropped pass by JT was another meaningful mistake. Colts aren't making mistakes, Broncos are.

First order of business is fixing the pass rush. If they do that, this game can turn.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Well considering this is a forum for the Colorado Avalanche, and not the Denver Broncos, I don't see how the rule applies.

Hmm, this isn't a forum for the Denver Broncos? I didn't know that...thank you so much for pointing that out to me.

This THREAD, as I stated before, has been predominately occupied by Broncos fans, when it comes to Football talk. So coming in here and openly cheering for the Colts, who the Broncos are facing, is likely going to start arguments and likely have trolling/flaming going back and forth.

If you "don't see how the rule applies" then I question if you're just saying that for the sake of arguing...

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Holy inexperienced batman on that throw Luck.

And I gotta ask RL. Why spend so much on preventing something that is likely not to happen? You've blown this up way more than anyone else.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Holy inexperienced batman on that throw Luck.

The Roby INT? That actually was a pretty good play by Luck. 38 yard interception or a 38 yard punt. Who cares? Why not give it a shot?

Aside from the TD early in the game, not a single long pass by Manning has been anywhere close to a completion. His long passes - while having some relative juice on them - are nowhere close to working.

The pass rush has got to get going. Got to get #43 blitzing Luck.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Relax guys.

Down 14 - 10 with Denver receiving after the half time.

Everything is fine.

That said.

I don't see either team standing a chance next week in Foxborough.
None.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
The Roby INT? That actually was a pretty good play by Luck. 38 yard interception or a 38 yard punt. Who cares? Why not give it a shot?

Aside from the TD early in the game, not a single long pass by Manning has been anywhere close to a completion. His long passes - while having some relative juice on them - are nowhere close to working.

The pass rush has got to get going. Got to get #43 blitzing Luck.
Except his INT stopped the clock and saved the Broncos about 10 seconds, which they ultimately needed for the field goal. All he had to do was slide and the Broncos would have had to use a timeout.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Except his INT stopped the clock and saved the Broncos about 10 seconds, which they ultimately needed for the field goal. All he had to do was slide and the Broncos would have had to use a timeout.

Fair enough, Mars. But he didn't really cost them any field position, and he took a shot. No big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad