OT: Other Sports aka CSU Football Thread XX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Playoff Talib in full swing.

I've been calling a colts win in the divisional for months. Really want to be wrong today.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
LOL.

Skip Bayless is going ape s**t on Twitter.

That POS is the scourge of Sports Reporting...I actually wouldn't even call what he does "sports reporting". He's nothing more than a sensationalist.

He's utterly dreadful. Worse than Kiszla.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I think Fox & Co. are out of here if they lose this game--I think there's a little too much unrest from fans who are wanting them to actually capitalize on the Window that the acquisition of Manning has given them.

Go chase Quinn from Seattle, he's done a lot of good with that team.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I think Fox & Co. are out of here if they lose this game--I think there's a little too much unrest from fans who are wanting them to actually capitalize on the Window that the acquisition of Manning has given them.

Go chase Quinn from Seattle, he's done a lot of good with that team.

No way. This team is Fox and Manning's till the Peyton era is over.

Luck has waaay to much time. Get to work pass rush.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I'm legitimately cheering for the colts though

That fact is not lost on me.

2) Trolling: Do not make posts or threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. Note that a person disagreeing with your opinion is NOT trolling; please keep it civil, even if you're sure the other person is wrong. When visiting the team forums, please note that they are fan forums for that team and are here mainly for the enjoyment of that team's fans. Do not visit team forums to cheer against nor demean their team. In other words, if you want to cheer for the Habs and criticize the Bruins, do it on the Habs board. And if someone is doing the opposite on the Bruins board, don't start flaming them to defend the honor of your team. Either ignore it or respectfully disagree and move on. Wishing illness or injury on someone will almost always be regarded as trolling or offensive. We do not permit any forums to be used to demean/insult the fans of other teams. That is considered trolling. Copying posts from one HFBoard team forum to another for this purpose is considered trolling.

Understood?

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
No way. This team is Fox and Manning's till the Peyton era is over.

Luck has waaay to much time. Get to work pass rush.

Fox and his team of coaches have wasted the first 2 years of this window--Elway shouldn't (and I hope WOULDN'T) let them continue to fail with a roster that IS a SB contender.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
No pass rush at all.

One of the CBs has not shown up.

All major mistakes (only a couple) made by Denver.

IMO, if they fix the pass rush issue, this game will turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad