OT: Other Chicago & General Sports Thread XXVII: Baez Time!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
If it was this much of a non-choice, he would have signed with the Knicks already. It's been reported that they gave him 5 different offers. Something is holding this up.

Why would he sign with Knicks and be drowned out by Lebron coverage

He wants his attention and will sign after Lebron

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Your Chicago Bulls front office

Adrian Wojnarowski‏@WojYahooNBA·4 mins
The Chicago Bulls are gauging interest with free agent Dwyane Wade, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏@WojYahooNBA·25 mins
Chicago, Charlotte pursuing deals with free agent guard Kirk Hinrich, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
If the Bulls waste money on a big contract for Wade... that's when a GarPax rant is extremely appropriate IMO.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
If the Bulls waste money on a big contract for Wade... that's when a GarPax rant is extremely appropriate IMO.

A big money deal to Wade might be just what the doctor ordered. It would help them tank the next few years and form a much better team in the long run.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
If they can fit him under the cap, I'd love to have Hinrich back. He's a solid 1/2 coming off the bench, and capable of starting when he has to.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
The huge change in fan opinion on Rose these past few years has got to be the biggest change in Chicago sports history right?

He was SOOOOOO loved before he got hurt and now it seems like everyone absolutely hates him now.

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
The huge change in fan opinion on Rose these past few years has got to be the biggest change in Chicago sports history right?

He was SOOOOOO loved before he got hurt and now it seems like everyone absolutely hates him now.

It's just the idiots who dislike him. Idiots tend to be the loudest.

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
MarkJonesESPN @MarkJonesESPN
On Bulls reported interest in Wade.Person close to Wade told me"He has no interest in returning to Chicago and recently sold his home there"

Hope this is true. Keep that decrepit clown as far away from Chicago as possible.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013

I didn't really like him to begin with because he chose Memphis over my Illini despite the supposed Simeon to Champaign pipeline.

Don't hate him but just never wild about him.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Bosh staying in Miami. What a moron, Houston could have been very good with him. But instead he gets a washed up Wade. But I guess good for him sticking with the team, that's nice to see. But then again, he did get paid a max deal.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Bosh staying in Miami. What a moron, Houston could have been very good with him. But instead he gets a washed up Wade. But I guess good for him sticking with the team, that's nice to see. But then again, he did get paid a max deal.

Wow. I wonder if Miami will now make a bid to get Melo to replace Lebron.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
It's not happening.

Yeah, just fun speculation. But it does fit to an extent. They can probably win 40-45 games with Bosh, Wade, and trinkets. May as well try to get Melo or Deng and see if they can keep it going.

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
I have a scary feeling that if the Bulls strike out on Melo, they look to bring back Deng. Then again, that would probably be enough to compete in the East if Rose returns to form.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
It's just the idiots who dislike him. Idiots tend to be the loudest.

Or people look at him as the selfish ****** he has always been

- Deng and Kirk barely able to move (Deng in hospital) but playing thru injuries as a healthy Rose sits on bench months after being cleared during 2013 playoffs

- Ever other big name in NBA courting other stars via FA ,, Rose refuses to do it and comes off as selfish clearly not wanting to share spotlight

Frankly the Bulls should have tried to dump him if they could this summer as well

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
Or people look at him as the selfish ****** he has always been

- Deng and Kirk barely able to move (Deng in hospital) but playing thru injuries as a healthy Rose sits on bench months after being cleared during 2013 playoffs

- Ever other big name in NBA courting other stars via FA ,, Rose refuses to do it and comes off as selfish clearly not wanting to share spotlight

Frankly the Bulls should have tried to dump him if they could this summer as well

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad