OT: OT-what he doesn’t know is this is a buck and a quarter quarter staff

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Hey keon.

Methinks you may be much smarter than your avg wr and like hollins and apparently the entire team this year. r suckering me/us into watching more episodes of the Bills show, I foolishly cancelled. Apologies

Josh (bert., the Salmon. the freak gilbert perrault of football) may yet become his best self having fun and playing to win w all of you .

Anyway. i saw this while going over a timeline of my favorite famous friends' life and this came up and I thought of you . I'm slow and mildly challenged, Those just tuning in to this lame version of the allegory of my cave outside the intact cherry orchard as i ...... anyway

The writer/ creator of a viacom ( inspiration for a very famous other one) show said this

"always got a big kick out of the businesses that were 'House-O-Paint', or 'Ton-O-Noodles', because their names seemed to homogenize what they sold, and strip the products of true individuality and stress volume... and we all know, the American dream is volume! So what better company to create volume than 'Conglom-O', and since a majority of the town worked at Conglom-O, it should be called 'O' Town. I also wanted the town to be 'anytown' USA, and I used to love sports players with a big ZERO on their back. It was funny "

O town is set somewhere in the great
lakes , he said..

When i see 0 catching his tenth this year , very slowly and not ipen of course. We'll be watching ....despite. salaries, zebra abuse , nfl o and fed o London o and psychotronic control o-town and psls? Watch out for enhanced reality and well be rooting for you and your family along w the rest of the all barefoot( like myself) and pizza cooking characters... in a dialogue of Milanos world

1723608525909.jpeg

Last edited:

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Having been to the south island many times (Christchurch), I had no idea the north island was so different :laugh:
That might just be because Christchurch is trying so hard to appear to be normal (literally the next episode). But it's just as f***ed as the rest of our fair land 😀

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
I'm so frustrated with work. I keep reminding myself there's going to be a major change when my boss retires in 218 business days (yes I looked it up) but in the meantime it's so chaotic and destructive. Had a conversation today with two people who I respect and who genuinely care, and one of them said something to the effect of "everyone who cares is crumbling."

• Wow
Reactions: yahhockey

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'm so frustrated with work. I keep reminding myself there's going to be a major change when my boss retires in 218 business days (yes I looked it up) but in the meantime it's so chaotic and destructive. Had a conversation today with two people who I respect and who genuinely care, and one of them said something to the effect of "everyone who cares is crumbling."

That sucks. Is there any path to making a change earlier?

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
That sucks. Is there any path to making a change earlier?

Just me leaving. There's no way he leaves before June 30th. And I'm hesitant to leave due to state pension and the time with my kids. I am literally staying at this job for those two things. It's so hard to get out of bed in the morning. When I had a week off to do stuff at home, I started dreading going back to work by Tuesday.

• Wow
Reactions: oldgoalie

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Just me leaving. There's no way he leaves before June 30th. And I'm hesitant to leave due to state pension and the time with my kids. I am literally staying at this job for those two things. It's so hard to get out of bed in the morning. When I had a week off to do stuff at home, I started dreading going back to work by Tuesday.
Let's just say I'm going to sick these guys on him to make him an offer he can't refuse:

• Haha
Reactions: TheMistyStranger

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I definitely need to hire a camera crew to follow me around. Tonight I was outside, just doing my own thing, and next thing I know I’m hanging out with some random black guy that I’ve never seen before, and a girl who just moved into the building next door a month ago.

I’ve met her before, as she occasionally asks me for a cigarette or two. But this is the first time she actively hung out. As for the guy, he just showed up walking by and sat and shot the shit. It was odd af.

Reactions: yahhockey

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Since it's back to school time for many, I will say that I wish they had this backpack when I was a kid!

Screenshot 2024-08-15 091836.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad