OT: OT: Lets Go Cardinals! (All Baseball Talk Here) Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Not bad being .5 games back of the Brewers when the Brewers have played the vast majority of their games against under-500 teams.
and no flaherty or reyes. oneill has been awful and injured, same as carlson.

if they can get the rotation fixed up and get hicks back into the bullpen, may be a deep run here.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
silly to have the outfield playing in there. cost him the nono

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
this team is another top 3 of the rotation starter, middle reliever and perhaps a OF/DH bat away if Oneill cannot produce from being a serious contender. i hope ownership stops dumpster diving and goes all in on a legit top of the rotation starter that hopefully also has some term on the contract still.

i think they will run away with division soon if they stay healthy. milwaukee only beats us when they throw their ace at us.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
this team is another top 3 of the rotation starter, middle reliever and perhaps a OF/DH bat away if Oneill cannot produce from being a serious contender. i hope ownership stops dumpster diving and goes all in on a legit top of the rotation starter that hopefully also has some term on the contract still.

i think they will run away with division soon if they stay healthy. milwaukee only beats us when they throw their ace at us.
O'Neill had been good since returning from injury, but, he's out on injury again. I agree with needing another Rotation arm to help out Mikolas and Waino (and hopefully Flaherty regains form).

Dickerson should imho, be gone. And I'm leaning that way towards Hicks too.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
brewers reliever acts like he won the world series after he finished 8th and 9th innings

embarrassing.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Wonder if Moises Gomez gets called up to AAA at some point. After a May where it looked like April was just a hot streak, he's absolutely crushing it in June.

I'd really like to target Frankie Montas if he's made available, which I assume he will be.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Wonder if Moises Gomez gets called up to AAA at some point. After a May where it looked like April was just a hot streak, he's absolutely crushing it in June.

I'd really like to target Frankie Montas if he's made available, which I assume he will be.
Montas is one of the few I would definitely want for the rotation. And i really wouldn't be surprised if he is made available.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Montas is one of the few I would definitely want for the rotation. And i really wouldn't be surprised if he is made available.
He probably won't be cheap, but we probably have enough names in our farm where it makes sense. We'd have him for a guaranteed 1.5 seasons too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad