OT: OT: Lets Go Cardinals! (All Baseball Talk Here) Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I unfortunately went to today’s game, as I was given a ticket to go with some friends in the champions club (which was only 25 dollars btw, to show how far it’s fallen). Got there right as it started, got some food, and by the time we actually sat down it was 5-0 :laugh: this team sucks ass

Last edited:
Reactions: Fez Whatley

oPlaiD

Dec 3, 2007
remember when mikolas chirped dodger fans at the start of the season?

“It’s fun to go out there and try to prove people wrong,” Mikolas said with a grin. “I’m not going to tell all the people doubting us to eat s—I’d like to, but in the off chance I’m wrong, I look like an idiot. But in the chance that they’re wrong and I’m right, that’d be pretty neat.”

He didn't want to say it outright because he might look like an idiot... but much like he has as a starting pitcher, certainly failed on that one this season.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I unfortunately went to today’s game, as I mess given a ticket to go with some friends in the champions club (which was only 25 dollars btw, to show how far it’s fallen). Got there right as it started, got some food, and by the time we actually sat down it was 5-0 :laugh: this team sucks ass
I'm so sorry to hear this. I strongly recommend 1-888-THE-RAPY.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Oh, THERAPY. I read that completely differently.
IMG_8742.jpeg

I'm so sorry to hear this. I strongly recommend 1-888-THE-RAPY.
If it wasn’t a free ticket I wouldn’t have gone lol

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
“It’s fun to go out there and try to prove people wrong,” Mikolas said with a grin. “I’m not going to tell all the people doubting us to eat s—I’d like to, but in the off chance I’m wrong, I look like an idiot. But in the chance that they’re wrong and I’m right, that’d be pretty neat.”

He didn't want to say it outright because he might look like an idiot... but much like he has as a starting pitcher, certainly failed on that one this season.
Making 16 million next year too.

Matz 12.5

Reactions: Fez Whatley

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Mikolas and Matz have no business being on the team next year. Maaaaaybe as a long relief/swingman, but not as a starter.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Mikolas and Matz have no business being on the team next year. Maaaaaybe as a long relief/swingman, but not as a starter.
I just don't see any way that ownership signs off on DFA-ing $28 million in salaries, no one is going to trade for them, and I find it highly unlikely that ownership will agree to spend more money to push them both to the bullpen by signing better players. We're pretty much stuck until 2026.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad