Oshawa Generals 2014-15 Season Thread (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
For 12 players tonight could be the last time they suit up as a General at the GM Centre.

ForestGlade

Paja Tipo Sombrero
May 16, 2011
Free DVD's

Congratulations to all Oshawa Generals fans on the championship win.

As per my usual tradition, any fan of the Gens who wants a DVD copy of the title win over Erie can PM me their mailing address and I'll mail you out a copy of the game, absolutely free of charge.

Should Oshawa go on to win the Memorial Cup, I'll mail you out that title game too

Congratulations again

lovegun

Jul 5, 2013
Sault Ste Marie
Soo Greyhounds fan here, just wanting to congratulate you guys on a well deserved O.H.L Championship and hope you bring the Memorial Cup back to Ontario where it belongs. Looking forward to seeing Dal Cole in an Islanders jersey soon. Oshawa ROCKS !!! :yo:

rgrsboom

Dec 6, 2014
Sec 7 Row K
Congrats to the 2015 OHL Champions Oshawa Gennies from Rangersville! Mem Cup can be a crapshoot, but I know we will be well represented in Quebec.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Congrats Oshawa, in the end you truly had the better team, let by Ken Appleby. Best of luck in the Memorial Cup.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Couldn't ask for a better team to represent Ontario in the Mem Cup. Nice series win. Gennies are built for this type of hockey The Mem Cup is a different animal to conquer. Keep winning and your in.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Conngrats on your championship your team was just too big and wore down the opposition good luck in Quebec City.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Been saying it all year, what a great feeling OHL champs, as a twenty year old leafs fans it's nice to feel this for once. Weoooo

My thoughts exactly man! Don't know when ill ever see the blue and white hoisting lord stanley, but this is just as rewarding. Hell of a season boys!!!

Stingland

Jul 27, 2013
Congratulations to the Generals on their decisive game 5 victory and the OHL Championship. Good luck in Quebec next weekend. Lets make the OHL proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad