OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
Spent a little while scrolling through the Rags board, twitter and reddit last night (couldn't help myself). Some of my favorites

-Rags fans thinking they can just move all of their NMC guys for basically free
-That they can tear it down and rebuild and be a contender again in 2026 (another top 5 winger and norris level dman force their way to NY again?)
-Lots of bending over backwards to defend Kreider but stomp on Panarin
-Argument between 2 guys about whether Miller was their best dman these playoffs or that he should be traded for picks this offseason
-Playing Rempe more was the key to winning against Florida
-Kakko complaining (almost feel bad for the kid)
-One guy saying their top prospect "Otthinger" will fix their top line issues next season

And my favorite
A doomer argument whether their window is already closed or has 1-2 more years where one guy replied verbatim "It's pointless we're screwed anyways if Carolina or Jersey find real goalies"

EDIT: Just saw the main board post about how Florida only scored 5 legit goals during the series, that is gold

Let this be a reminder to this board.

We look ridiculous after some losses. Try to have a little poise. Constructive criticism is ok - but before knee-jerk reactions maybe take sometime off. Don't give them the tears.

(not pointed at you @Alex NJD - just using your post as a point).

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Don't like the way he is sitting back in his net wait for McDavid to take the shot.🤷‍♂️

If he comes out 97 is going to find some other way to make him look silly. Sometimes you just have to tip your cap. That's one of, if not the best, players we are ever going to have the pleasure of watching play the game making a great play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad