OOT Scoreboard 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So fitting that the other two guys on Zacha’s line have at least 3 points and he only had 1 point tonight.

#Passenger

Reactions: My3Sons

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
And the Caps are 0-1. If people were rooting for a Metro team because Zacha was on the other one, that’s messed up.

I could dig deep and root for those pieces of black and gold human excrement that I loathe with all my being, I don’t see why anyone else couldn’t.

You think the Bruins will make HF accounts and ask why you hate them so much? Maybe I should snitch :sarcasm:

I wish Pavs nothing but the best. I admit I have a soft spot for the Caps because of Ovi, but really I'm cool either way. I don't actually hate the Bruins.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
And the Caps are 0-1. If people were rooting for a Metro team because Zacha was on the other one, that’s messed up.

I could dig deep and root for those pieces of black and gold human excrement that I loathe with all my being, I don’t see why anyone else couldn’t.
Zacha can score all he wants against metro teams not named the Devils and I will be thrilled for him!

Reactions: My3Sons

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Unless they deleted the bump it looks like the mods pre-emptively closed the Matt Murray trade thread. Don't think I've ever seen that before.

• Haha
Reactions: Patrik26

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
You think the Bruins will make HF accounts and ask why you hate them so much? Maybe I should snitch :sarcasm:

I wish Pavs nothing but the best. I admit I have a soft spot for the Caps because of Ovi, but really I'm cool either way. I don't actually hate the Bruins.

Everything Boston touches is trash (except bands and some friends of mine).

The Bruins are more hate-able than the Pens (ha!) but they aren’t in our division so them winning in regulation vs top Metro teams is the best case scenario.

Went to the Leafs/Habs game late and wish I did that earlier because that was a classic Leaf mindf***.

early exchanges on main board:

8975B9A2-58FD-4B82-8F57-6A9351E8E4EA.jpeg

222DC535-109A-429F-92E3-2CEB38EDC724.jpeg

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

I don’t really hate the Caps particularly, but they’re just a waste of space at this point (I mean as far as a playoff making team goes) and I do have bitterness over their multiple waltzes out of the playoffs at the hands of the Rangers last decade. I took a lot of shit for almost DD’ing preaching the Capitals demise at the hands of the Rangers when people were buying that the Rangers would go down to them. Especially in 2015.

They’re kind of just there at this point. Rooting for Ovechkin to break the goal scoring record, but I’m sick and tired of their purpose being a playoff making team that goes out in round one. It was round two for the three straight years (and 4 of 6) before the cup win.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
How did Slaf play?

All I’m seeing is he had the 2nd least minutes played on his team. Rooting for the kid, as I hoped we would get him.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I don’t really hate the Caps particularly, but they’re just a waste of space at this point (I mean as far as a playoff making team goes) and I do have bitterness over their multiple waltzes out of the playoffs at the hands of the Rangers last decade. I took a lot of shit for almost DD’ing preaching the Capitals demise at the hands of the Rangers when people were buying that the Rangers would go down to them. Especially in 2015.

They’re kind of just there at this point. Rooting for Ovechkin to break the goal scoring record, but I’m sick and tired of their purpose being a playoff making team that goes out in round one. It was round two for the three straight years (and 4 of 6) before the cup win.
I don’t hate the Caps at all but we need them to lose.

Reactions: Bleedred

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
With what? Our next pick was #61. How do we get to #15?

If you want to be unhappy about not moving up then blame the Subban trade.

Yeah, I don't know. Even if we still had our own 2nd round pick I don't know how you turn that in #15. It's possible I was just grousing that we couldn't move up to #15 because I thought it was so ridiculous that he had dropped that far. That sounds like me.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
#Murray

#Dubasisdone

Hilarious how Dubas let both Andersen and Campbell walk (I know Andersen was showing a lot of signs of breaking down and getting injured and Campbell isn’t that great, whatever) but he signed f***ing MraSUCK to a THREE year deal last offseason and acquired the last two years of a shitty, broken down, premature has-been that was waived by one of the bottom feeders in their division last year, as well as only not buyout fodder because he wasn’t healthy enough to be cleared for buyout this past offseason.

How come I knew the Mrazek deal was a mistake before it happened? Do I belong in an NHL front office? This is just more ammo for the fact that NHL GM’s are not that smart.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

You hate the Saints? Who Dat? Who Dat say dey gonna hate dem Saints?

Reactions: Guttersniped

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ouch

Haven’t seen it yet, but Philipp “I’m only bad now because I play behind an expansion team and they make me suck, I wish I would have signed in Colorado for minimum wage” Grubauer gets scored on by the first shot he faced this regular season. Lol.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Murray was such GARBAGE in that game. And Allen even let in a couple weak ones too.

He looked like such a f***in amateur on the game winner with 19 seconds left in regulation. Which came about 90 seconds after Toronto tied the game. He played that so poorly.

Dubas is a f***ing joke killing his GM stint with these goalies.

“But he won the cup twice as a rookie tho!”.

CLOWNS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad