OT: One More Off Topic Off Season Thread

wuzupdawk

Sep 12, 2006
Edmonton, AB
Pardon me if this has been asked already... but why does Martin Biron hate the Oilers?

Every single time TSN asks him about the Oilers, he gives them very little respect.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Pardon me if this has been asked already... but why does Martin Biron hate the Oilers?

Every single time TSN asks him about the Oilers, he gives them very little respect.
Not sure myself…

But the feeling is mutual on my end.
Instant mute or skip when he is commentating.

Geno Reda absolutely hates us as well. Leaf fart catcher homer

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
Not sure myself…

But the feeling is mutual on my end.
Instant mute or skip when he is commentating.

Geno Reda absolutely hates us as well. Leaf fart catcher homer
IMG_0152.png

DavidHasselhoffsFist

May 9, 2010
Starting a 16 hour brisket on the traeger at 9pm. If I was your neighbour would you consider it a “dick move” or just live with it. For clarification I don’t like my neighbour.

Reactions: oilers'72

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Summer doldrums…

If you are bored and have 10 minutes (or less) to waste, check out this ‘informative’ mouth breather podcast:

Apparently the Flames had a ‘perfect’ draft…
:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: oilers'72

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
Starting a 16 hour brisket on the traeger at 9pm. If I was your neighbour would you consider it a “dick move” or just live with it. For clarification I don’t like my neighbour.
I've cooked a few brisket, never considered or care what my neighbors may think. I don't think that they care either. How is this a dick move, two?

You know one of the golden rules to BBQ.

"If you're looking you ain't cooking." Close that lid already..

DavidHasselhoffsFist

May 9, 2010
I've cooked a few brisket, never considered or care what my neighbors may think. I don't think that they care either. How is this a dick move, two?

You know one of the golden rules to BBQ.

"If you're looking you ain't cooking." Close that lid already..
My neighbour is a drug addict and I’m about 15 feet from his open bedroom window but like you said I don’t really care. I like the neighbours on the other side so I always put my smoker near the drugged out side lol.

Put it on and snuck a pic. Definitely ain’t letting nobody touch the lid until I see a stall on the Meater app then she gets the wrap and back on guard duty.

Bobieque

Low n' Slow (Me & the Food)
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2006
High River

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad