Post-Game Talk: On the back of a Chris Tanev OT goal, Vancouver defeats Minnesota in the play-in

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LickTheEnvelope

Weird time to be a Canucks fan 2024
Dec 16, 2008
Sidney, formerly Vancouver
This. The Nucks finally made the playoffs, but really they did deserve it.

Quoting myself, but Quinn Hughes deserves it. Guy has been a monster and for the 3rd straight year a rook is better than I thought he would be. I cannot fathom how Podkolzin can live up to these expectations now lol

BB06

Jun 1, 2020
All the young guys showed up. Good to get wins of the back of youth. Have a good feeling about this team hopefully Toffoli comes back soon to round out the top 6. Loui is better suited for the bottom 6 Defensive roll.

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
Random stat:
Vancouver so far is the only team that won their series despite losing game 1.

Still waiting for results from the Toronto series to see if Vancouver will be the only team to pull this feat. (Toronto should have lost today, lol)

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
What a MASSIVE WIN!

..TRY and tell our boys this wasn't a real playoff win! ;)

This comeback tonight; helping out our usually great goaltender was a massive confidence builder for this team.

..and dayum, it's nice to bail out Marky for a change!

Phew! Crack a cold one, or crack a knuckle..

It's on...

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
There was doubt about a gimmicky playoff format but I truly believe this team has earned a spot. What an effort from the boys.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Quoting myself, but Quinn Hughes deserves it. Guy has been a monster and for the 3rd straight year a rook is better than I thought he would be. I cannot fathom how Podkolzin can live up to these expectations now lol

Even if all he does is turn out to be a regular top 9 forward we are in for a treat. This team is a few bad contracts removed and a few additions from being a legitimate threat again. We have all the core pieces in place.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Hell of a resilient win. They just never gave up! The past few years teams just seemed to fold but every time this team fell behind I thought they’d come back. Now onto the playoffs. If it’s Dallas I think we have a decent shot.
It’s great to be back in the playoffs!

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
WOOOOO!!!!! Bring on round 2 baby!!!

Nucks win on a down night for Markie, Juolevi's goign to be a stud and Tanny scores a goal! Bring on St. Loo!!!

Now lets all get undressed and thing of some fun ways to celly!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad