Olympics 2026 qualification

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FrHockeyFan

Dec 25, 2017
France ahead 3-0. Goals by Chakiachvili, Da Costa and Bellemare. The Ukrainians do get some serious opportunities but Papillon keeps them at bay.

FrHockeyFan

Dec 25, 2017
And 5-0... Treille and Dubé... could have been 6-0 if Fabre's wasn't offside... glad the French are taking care of their goal difference.

aquaregia

May 23, 2022
Lancashire
Mikhailis really showed up and it was all it took today.
That doesn't quite tell the whole story of how easy Hungary made it for him, one goal after two Hungarian defenders collide with each other in their own zone to cough up the puck on a PP, one that was deflected put in off one of those same defenders as Mikhailis is coming round the net, and the final goal on a break where the nearest Hungarian skater's virtually in Kosice.

Pity about Ukraine's effort, thought they wouldn't go down so easily at all, meanwhile Japan are up 1-0 v Norway indeed, shows what little I know l0l

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
If anything, Japan played a very close game against Norway who were saved by their top-level talent. I feel like it's definitely in the eye of beholder what you wanna see.

Ukraine did get blown out but that's a D2A team playing against a respectable elite division squad.

FrHockeyFan

Dec 25, 2017
Ukraine did get blown out but that's a D2A team playing against a respectable elite division squad.
Ukraine was quite dangerous when given the opportunity which the French did plenty of times. Luckily for them, Papillon demonstrated why he is the number 1 goalie.

On the bright side for "les Bleus", 7 different goal/12 point scorers gives a lot of confidence to everyone on the team.

Reactions: Friar85

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
I find it very annoying how biased the reffing in the game is. Is it the difference? No. But the calls have been really questionable. Pospisil hit Ganahl out of nowhere and Ganahl also got a penalty, that makes no sense.

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
I feel like that second call on Kristian was essentially a makeup call.

Kristian and Martin know all the Austrian players who were based in Austria (so anyone not from Switzerland) so it’s not surprising to me that there is some friendly/hostile banter.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Studenič left Slovak NT because he does not like his role within team. Unprofessionalism from him, especially if he joined NT team later, because he wanted to be longer with his Swedish club. He could have announced his departure earlier, not after Slovak NT announced the roster for the tournament. So now Slovak NT can't replace him, so having less forwards than opponents.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Was Ramsey replaced by a body double for the third period? Wtf was that. Slovakia caved in and Austria basically played the entire period in Slovak zone. Cingel and Liska being out for defensive zone faceoffs in critical moments near end of game was even crazier.

Slovakia’s offence without Slafkovsky is pitiful. How tf is Dvorsky not on this team over some of these guys ???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad