Oilers Win the Draft Lottery

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRcupboundyessir*

Man why the hell does total incompetence get rewarded like this. Rules need to be implemented to prevent a team from getting so many 1st Overall's.

The Oilers do no deserve this & now EVERYONE will dislike this team & root for them to fail. It's all so stupid.

Jzk

Mar 12, 2009
Good to see the nhl is spreading the talent around. A lot of small market teams would be a better place if they actually had star players.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
The real winners are the players that go 2nd and 3rd..LOL. None of the players wanted to be first..LOL

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
CC6g4M1UIAAGaZ4.jpg

His reaction, so funny

Wow, looks like he wants to cry.

Kurt Cobain

Mar 30, 2004
McDavid looks so sad.

I wonder if pulling a Lindros crosses his mind. Highly unlikely he does it, but it'd be interesting to know what he's thinking right now.

He does look upset. But he already mad comments about how players aren't bigger than the game and that players don't have the right to refuse to go to the team that drafts him. I bet he regrets that comment now

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Best case scenario, the Oilers get decent coaching, decent goaltending, and decent enough depth to make playoff appearances for 4-6 years before the morons up front run that team into the ground all over again. Really interested to see how they'll be able to afford McDavid, Hall, Yakupov, Eberle, Schultz, Draisaitl, and Nurse and still manage to ice a competent supporting cast.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
McDavid should pull a Lindros and tell the Oilers that he has no interest in playing there.

please, honestly as a Leaf fan I'd want him to come here, but the fact that its the Oilers, any team will suffice. Buffalo, Arizona, TML, Carolina.... ANYONE but the Oilers. The NHL looks like such a joke right now

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Just get rid of the draft lottery. The NFL is doing fine without. worst team picks first every year. Very simple and no one can ever cry about it

Deestroyer

Mar 17, 2013
Winnipeg
This will be the one and only time i will encourage a lindros, why would NHL let mcdavid to Edmonton

One time they should have rigged the lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad