Oilers Win the Draft Lottery

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
I cant stop laughing, how in Christ's name does Edmonton continuously get #1 overall's handed to them?

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
McDavid looks so sad.

I wonder if pulling a Lindros crosses his mind. Highly unlikely he does it, but it'd be interesting to know what he's thinking right now.

Bleed orange

Mar 28, 2013
This is what you guys wanted. This is why I think any lottery is beyond pointless. Idk why people get so offended with the 30th place team given 1st overall every year. Doesn't seem to be a problem for the NFL

Sorry sabres fans

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
d9Mo94R.png

Blueland89

Dec 1, 2009
Cartersville, Ga
I thought these changes to the draft lottery were intended to prevent monopolies on first overall picks yet they've had 4 since 2010. FOUR.

Oilers even if they find consistent success won't live this down. Some people forgot about Pittsburgh lucking out with the Malkin and Crosby, but they're never gonna look legitimate needing four first overall picks to be relevant.

I think the same. If thy win a cup people are going to say you had to lose how many to get there and how many top 5 picks

Connor McOilers

We have the precious
Feb 16, 2013
On one hand, this is an embarrassment. I really hope other fanbases can realize that oilers fans don't support the absolute incompetence that has lead to all these 1st overall picks nor do we expect another 18 year old to change the fate of a franchise even if it's McDavid. We are all just holding on to dear life hoping that our idiot management group will accidentally find sucess since they clearly aren't getting fired any time soon.

On the other hand, MCJESUS HAS LANDED!!!!! NANANANA DEAL WITH IT SUCKAS!

Flamer12

Feb 11, 2013
Canada
Happy he will be on a Canadian team that is not Toronto. The battle of Alberta could be something worth watching again in a couple of years.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
This thread may set an all time record for hate.

Bring it. Just make sure McJesus is with you when you show up lol.

Terrible management, sure. But that is not the fans' fault. Ol fans needed this more than anyone in Arizona or even Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad