Oilers now 13-12-1: THE THREAD THAT'S FUN FOR EVERYONE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Blame the media. I never thought we were cup contenders with the defense and goaltending. All the shit from Sportsnet and TSN got inside of people’s ears like a worm.

I like you. Now you’re coming around. :D

Toronto Sports Media is NOT to be trusted. The “experts” over there will tell you everything the Oilers need to do to fix their “problems” then admit in the next sentence they didn’t even catch the game last night.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
I like you. Now you’re coming around. :D

Toronto Sports Media is NOT to be trusted. The “experts” over there will tell you everything the Oilers need to do to fix their “problems” then admit in the next sentence they didn’t even catch the game last night.
They broke my heart too many times. I’m still not fully back on board. But I’m enjoying what I’m seeing.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Reminder to Canucks fans what Games 2 and 3 head-to-head actually looked like on the ice while the Canucks were at their all-time hottest and the Oilers were shooting 6% with a .850 save percentage.

20232024-20029-cfdiff-5v5.png

20232024-20179-cfdiff-5v5.png

I mean, I talk shit. But I truly have your best interest at hearts when I say you should be quiet right now. It's not gonna be a good look in the very near future. In either the Canucks place in the standings, or the Oilers.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Reminder to Canucks fans what Games 2 and 3 head-to-head actually looked like on the ice while the Canucks were at their all-time hottest and the Oilers were shooting 6% with a .850 save percentage.

View attachment 781348
View attachment 781349

I mean, I talk shit. But I truly have your best interest at hearts when I say you should be quiet right now. It's not gonna be a good look in the very near future. In either the Canucks place in the standings, or the Oilers.
I think you should worry more about the Foilers than Canucks. After all McDavid said cup or bust. Meaning if you don't win a cup this year he will ask for a trade lol

WestCoast CyberG

Nov 5, 2018
Those 3 scorers will soon be replaced by 3 from Edmonton 😄

Oilers now have 6 players with 20 or more points. Even more than that vaulted Canucks.

All this after getting thier sxxxx kicked in by your lovely Canucks 3 times. Count your lucky stars as that's the only reason the Nuck's hold onto that spot for another month ...

You should tune in on Tuesday. McDavid will teach your homeboy what a generational player looks like.
I have no doubts McDavid will be tops in scoring very soon…how very brave of you.

Save the trash talk for someone who cares….I just think it is awkward and funny (much like your posts).

Cheers….

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2012
Oilers will never win the Cup with this core. Why is this thread still in existence? Should we all post record updates of all of our favorite teams?

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
They still have PTSD from the 3 games where Canucks annihilate the Oilers. So I understand why they be obsessing.
Imagine going into every Oilers thread and still talking about your first few games of the season.

I would also lean into it after seeing my team get outplayed by most teams but still manage to PDO their way to borderline victories. Luck is running out slowly but surely..

WestCoast CyberG

Nov 5, 2018

View attachment 781348
View attachment 781349

“You only won because you played your best……”

Keep up the amateur hour, this is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: eviohh26

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Oilers will never win the Cup with this core. Why is this thread still in existence? Should we all post record updates of all of our favorite teams?
The cratering and resurgence of the Oilers is an interesting league story, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad