GDT: Oilers@ LEAFS, 7:00pm, TV: TSN RADIO: TSN 1050

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
giphy.gif
I know, why is it the Leafs fault you hate your life. We’re on a incredible heater.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
That period leaves a lot more to desired. Some chances. Doesn't Smith always seem to have the Leafs' number? Or at least he used to.

The PP's for Edmonton didn't help swing momentum, but that second call was BS.

Leafs need to be quicker and cleaner with the puck. Losing too many battles.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
If the precise reverse happened that period, and the leafs dominated the whole time and only got 1 goal out of it... we'd all be saying that failing to bury all of those chances will come back to bite us later in the game.

And that's exactly what I think is going to happen here.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Tavares needs to start finishing these....makes 10 mill a year and always shoots right at the goalie. smh. He already regressing.
Still on pace for 36 goals and 82 points over an 82 game season despite his early struggles... If a PPG is regressing, I'm still very much okay with it from our #2 center.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Pretty brutal period. The good news is that we're playing the f***ing Oilers, so we've still got a good chance to win.

Despite playing the entire period on the back heel, we managed quite a few good looks. JT, Matthews, and Hyman all had AAA chances. 4 High Danger Chances in the period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad