Post-Game Talk: Oilers Do Dallas and deliver the goods

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Can we all as a fanbase just enjoy the rest of this season? Who knows where it ends - but let's all stop with the negativity when we lose. This is the second best season we have had since 1991 - and still has potential to be the best.

We are so lucky to have this opportunity. Sit back and enjoy it.
Like. And agreed. We need to savour this moment, how many years have we waited for this chance. The team is so good and so close.

Also, why people should just put away their negativity for a bit and just BELIEVEEEEE!!

The team needs it and our fanbase is the best at delivering it

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
@Canovin

The Oilers players put on such a clinic after the first 10 mins that there are people who think Skinner played better than Oettinger last game. Put Skinner in Dallas the Oilers would have scored 6 goals

How'd that post make out for ya?
Dude you’re so bitter. You should be happy we won instead of being weird.

That post was also about last game so I’m not sure why you post this? Haha

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Yes.

Like I said they don’t have that “it” factor. They never have. They got beat by Flames for that reason too.
That was with Heiskanen out and/or injured. Thats a huge X factor. But the other part is Pavelski was a zero in that series and he's been that in this one. In latter seasons this guy has been a disappearing act. Adding Duchene, not sure how much sense it made. He's just a space cadet of a player. Marchment like I say has to be the biggest disappointment for Dallas fans. Normally you'd notice him. The only he's done all series is jaw Foegele. What a loser.

Vegas never got it done till they added a player like Eichel. Stars just don't have that kind of forward.

MessierThanThou

Dec 10, 2010
Oil Country
At the end of the next series.

The hockey media are led by Toronto-based dipshits who share idiotic opinions like Malkin, after Two Rosses, a Hart, a Smythe, and three cups, was a lesser player than Toews. Niedermayer was better than Pronger. Brodeur was better than Roy and Hasek. And didn't know which position Ovechkin played in 2013 when they elected him to the first and second all-star teams at different positions. Oh, and probably had a hand in getting Kevin Lowe and Clark Gilles in the Hall over an objectively superior, elite, and legendary player like Alex Mogilny.

TLDR; Bouchard is amazing and I trust the opinions of the people in this thread over the idiots on TV and on the radio.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
That was with Heiskanen out and/or injured. Thats a huge X factor. But the other part is Pavelski was a zero in that series and he's been that in this one. In latter seasons this guy has been a disappearing act. Adding Duchene, not sure how much sense it made. He's just a space cadet of a player. Marchment like I say has to be the biggest disappointment for Dallas fans. Normally you'd notice him. The only he's done all series is jaw Foegele. What a loser.

Vegas never got it done till they added a player like Eichel. Stars just don't have that kind of forward.
I know the details will be different, they also have Wyatt and Stank this year.

But the core is still there and the same piss poor lack of urgency that comes with that leadership.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
They played a near perfect game defensively, extremely active sticks again, kept them to the outside, were aggressively forechecking... fantastic display. When they are on their game, and focused like this, they can compete with everyone and win a great majority of games.

Great effort tonight, and Skinner was superb this game. My favourite Oiler Nuge pots two.. the silent killer. Also really happy for Broberg, good on the kid! Played solid defensive minutes and that goal surely helped his confidence overall.

Close them out at home Oilers! LFG.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Your eye test doesnt compute with my eye test. His advanced stats match my eye test, which usually reigns supreme. He has loads of gifts, amateurs focus on their bias

1717212654901.png

Reactions: McDoused

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad