GDT: Oilers at Coyotes || Overcoming Tippett's Trappers || 7:30 p.m. MDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
When I last traveled to Phoenix to watch a game, we lost 6-1

Here's my prediction:

Oilers 2 Coyotes 0 :D

Hall (Whitney, Eberle)
Gagner (Hartikainen, Yakupov)

If this occurs, I wonder what our fans will say about the D and goaltending, just to watch it blow up again the next game :laugh:

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Don't hold your breath. It has been pointed out and ignored. Please don't quote it though for those of us who have already chosen to ignore it.

I don't want this to sound rude, but I don't factor in whether people have someone on ignore or not when I quote people. I wouldn't have been able to be a smart aleck if I hadn't quoted his wall of text. Whether or not people have others on ignore isn't something I'm going to consider when I post.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
You have officially used the term 'neutral zone' more in that single post than in the entire run of Star Trek: TOS.

I can't decide if you're a genius, or certifiably insane. Either way, I'm entertained.

What's amazing is you missed two "n-zone" references. :handclap:

EDIT: SHAW channel 23 (sportsnet west) is showing it, and the HD equivalent is as well, for me.

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced
I don't want this to sound rude, but I don't factor in whether people have someone on ignore or not when I quote people. I wouldn't have been able to be a smart aleck if I hadn't quoted his wall of text. Whether or not people have others on ignore isn't something I'm going to consider when I post.

It's anti webforum etiquette to quote large walls of texts and/or picture strings.
If you want to quote somebody doing that to get their attention to your post, edit their text in the quote box to an ellipses or something

#ualberta
Dec 13, 2010
Edmonton
Can somebody please confirm that the game is on sportsnet west, channel 027 for shaw users. I have checked the menu on sportsnet west and sportsnet one and the game isn't shown on either of them.

Thanks.

Yep, the game is on Sportsnet West as per Gene

@GenePrincipe: For those asking the Edm-Phx game is on SNET West. Connected 6-7pm MT, then Hockey Central 7:00-7:30, followed by puck drop.

Some people on this board are overly negative. Give the team a chance

I know right, it seems like before every game the majority of the board is predicting a loss

2-1 Yotes.

This game is a big test for MacRennuger.

:laugh: i actually did laugh out loud,

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
It's anti webforum etiquette to quote large walls of texts and/or picture strings.
If you want to quote somebody doing that to get their attention to your post, edit their text in the quote box to an ellipses or something

What does your webforum etiquette manual say in regards to preaching to others as if your opinion on how they should post is gospel?

:sarcasm:

Oilton

Oct 9, 2009
Airdrie

@GenePrincipe: For those asking the Edm-Phx game is on SNET West. Connected 6-7pm MT, then Hockey Central 7:00-7:30, followed by puck drop.

I know right, it seems like before every game the majority of the board is predicting a loss

Thanks

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
We never win in Phoenix, so I'm not expecting us to. I always dread these games in Phx, would be nice to win though for a change. Hopefully the good game/crappy game alternating trend doesn't continue.

oiLowe

Jan 14, 2009
Calgree

I'm sure he's right but right now Shaw is saying skiing followed by UFC. Kind of annoying for those of us that can't watch it live and were planning on taping it...

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
Ill say:

4-3 Oilers.

RNH, Eberle, Hemsky and Gagner with the goals for us and Doan and Sullivan with the goals for them.

The Bored Man

5-14-6-1
Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton
I'm sure he's right but right now Shaw is saying skiing followed by UFC. Kind of annoying for those of us that can't watch it live and were planning on taping it...

I might be misunderstanding what you mean, but can't you just record the program on the channel from 7:30-10:00? The fact that Shaw has the listing wrong won't prevent the PVR from recording whatever's being aired. :huh:

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
Have placed a double with oilers win /moneyline and also senators win/moneyline

500$, I know its stupid to include your fav. team with bets! But i have a great feeling tonight and coytes is a team who should suit us fine.

Taylor with 2 goals prv with his first! 2-5

I looked at this game tonight as a possible to make a bet on too. This is a game you would think the Oil should win. But I looked at last year and the Oil lost 4 of 4 to the dogs so I said frorget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad