GDT: Oilers at Coyotes || Overcoming Tippett's Trappers || 7:30 p.m. MDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

oiLowe

Jan 14, 2009
Calgree
pnK8gC4.jpg

Try breaking this up a bit, it'll allow people to read your posts without bleeding from their ocular cavaties.

Don't hold your breath. It has been pointed out and ignored. Please don't quote it though for those of us who have already chosen to ignore it.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
If the Oilers manage to create some offence on a team like Pheonix I'll start being hopeful for the playoffs.

I really don't feel like we match up well against the Coyotes and think it could end up being a frustrating snoozer. I predict a 2-0 loss though I'm obviously hoping for better.

#ualberta
Dec 13, 2010
Edmonton
Not surprised there was no lineup changes, we rarely make changes after a win and i'm sure Fistric will be in tomorrow, maybe we just have to believe in Ralph and see how he does lets give him atleast 10 games ;)

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
not surprised there was no lineup changes, we rarely make changes after a win and i'm sure fistric will be in tomorrow, maybe we just have to believe in ralph and see how he does lets give him atleast 10 games ;)

#FIREKRUEGER2013

(damn you caps filter)

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
If the Oilers manage to create some offence on a team like Pheonix I'll start being hopeful for the playoffs.

I really don't feel like we match up well against the Coyotes and think it could end up being a frustrating snoozer. I predict a 2-0 loss though I'm obviously hoping for better.

Take away the 3rd stringers shutout and the Yotes are allowing damn near 4 goals a game.

FeedingFrenzy

Oct 26, 2009
Have some friends in town from Canada, trying to find where the Oilers are staying in Phoenix, they are hunting autographs, any fans know the hotel? It is not the usual one across the street from the Yotes arena, we already checked. thanks!!

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Actually Stauffer Tweted Khabibulin has pretty good numbers against Phoenix
9-4-1, 1.91 GAA, .931 S%

Not partricularily relevant for the Oilers though. From what I can tell, Bulin has started 1 game against the Coyotes as an Oiler and gave up 3 goals on 17 shots in a loss.

Glad Dubnyk gets the call. I wouldn't actually mind seeing him play tonight and tomorrow. Then give Khabibulin the afternoon game on Saturday.

I'm apprehensive about tonights game. The Coyotes own the Oilers in recent years. They play a style of game that our kids have absolutely had no answer for. This will be a good test to see if the team can adapt to a more tight checking system. They couldn't in the past. Maybe this is the year.

Turrican*

Huge day for the Yotes.
They expect a sell out and 90% of the crowd chanting "Lets go Oilers".

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Must score first and control the pace early. I don't think is the same club that dominated us last year, especially with Ray Whitney gone, but they still have weapons. Frustrated that Potter seems to have a pretty long rope. Injuries not withstanding, we need our best six defenseman in the line-up, and Potter is not among our top six, even the media members on the Oilers payroll are confused as to why Potter slots in over Fistric.

If we score first, we win 6-3

If we don't, we lose 3-2

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Bad medicine@ your posts is like getting a sledgehammer in the head!
I read one after a walk for fresh air, an advice; make a blog of your own and spam a bit around the board. people in game threads want a short communication not a tornado with words who hunting you down. Good Luck:nod:

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
are the oilers bringing their dads to phoenix again to get their ***** handed to them in front of their Pa's

Turrican*

are the oilers bringing their dads to phoenix again to get their ***** handed to them in front of their Pa's

Well someone has to fill the seats.
They'll probably bring their aunts, uncles, cousins, and extended family too.:sarcasm:

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
Heart says we win.

Head says we don't have the know how, experience.. call it what you will to break down Phoenix defensively.

I definately think we'll need to win this one with the powerplay.

#ualberta
Dec 13, 2010
Edmonton
Whats up with their goalie, this will be only his second game he did manage to shutout the preds in his first game. Hopefully he's not all that good tonight.

Insta

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2005
Edmonton
Watching the pre-game video always gets my hopes up. It's the same old talk...you think they are finally going to *get* it but then the game comes around and it is the same piss poor effort as the last phx game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad