OT: Official Sports Media Thread XI :Self-proclaimed ‘sports dork’ Michael Felger of The Sports Hub feels like he ‘will do this forever’

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

BSJ Live Q&A: Donnelly on Bruins/NHL - 3 p.m. Thursday, 09.14.23​

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

What is the story here? Someone just called in to Felger and Mazz to make a joke. Something to do with Minihane...

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

BSJ Live Q&A: Donnelly on Marchand, Bruins training camp, NHL - 2 p.m. 09.21.23​

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
And if Mazz fell for it it is on him.

If Kirk did it I can think of better things to do with your free time.

It’s exactly what happened. Started when Mazz got the nesn job for the red sox. Kirk pretended to be Linda Pizzutti and congratulated him to try and confirm it before the news broke. Mazz fell for it and Kirk continued doing it. Was a long running bit in his show until Mazz finally figured it out.

Reactions: Bostonzamboni

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Kirk pretended to be Linda Pizzutti while texting Mazz for months.
Good lord why would Mazz ever think Linda Pizzutti would text him out of nowhere? Even if it was about getting the NESN job, just seems very odd that he would think a text from Linda Pizzutti was normal. At the same time you would never think someone would be pranking you as Linda Pizzutti.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

BSJ Live Q&A: Donnelly on Bruins training camp, NHL - 11 a.m. Thursday 09.28.23​

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Unless you would like to hear Felger relitigate Spygate to defend diaper babies Big Ben and Bettis I would avoid 2-6. It takes something like this for me to finally turn them off.

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad