*OFFICIAL* Moncton Wildcats 2013-2014 Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
The Moncton Wildcats have released the following players:

Jamie Dorsey - US eligibility

Curtis MacGregor - released

Alex Mann - US eligibility

Brayden Wood - Waivers

41 Players remain in camp.

BizNasty21

Jul 11, 2013
I am hearing the cats are going to take 2 16 year olds. By the way it sounds. It's going to be Holwell and Olivier.

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
I am hearing the cats are going to take 2 16 year olds. By the way it sounds. It's going to be Holwell and Olivier.

I like the strategy but think both would benefit from another season in their respective leagues. Olivier has looked lights out great but it looks like he still has something to prove in AAA. Adam Holwell looked a year away in training camp. He would definitely benefit developing in Jr.A. You never know , I heard Alexandre Jacob is almost ready to play. Management has definitely had a good long look at him since he played in Moncton last season. Maybe they'll keep him like they did Johnson last season.

Canada4Gold1

Oct 6, 2012
I like the strategy but think both would benefit from another season in their respective leagues. Olivier has looked lights out great but it looks like he still has something to prove in AAA. Adam Holwell looked a year away in training camp. He would definitely benefit developing in Jr.A. You never know , I heard Alexandre Jacob is almost ready to play. Management has definitely had a good long look at him since he played in Moncton last season. Maybe they'll keep him like they did Johnson last season.

I was told that Jacob is out until at least late October or early November. I'd rather see him go through a non-injury year in AAA before his move up to the QMJHL. He hasn't been injury free in the last 4-5 years so wouldn't they want him to be healthy whenever he gets to the team?

BizNasty21

Jul 11, 2013
I was told that Jacob is out until at least late October or early November. I'd rather see him go through a non-injury year in AAA before his move up to the QMJHL. He hasn't been injury free in the last 4-5 years so wouldn't they want him to be healthy whenever he gets to the team?

As per his twitter, he is ready to go now. I guess a faster recovery than they though.

ClemQ

Jun 14, 2012
As per his twitter, he is ready to go now. I guess a faster recovery than they though.

a 5'5", 140lbs centreman who has had 2 major shoulder surgeries..... what are the indications that he is ready for major junior?

BizNasty21

Jul 11, 2013
a 5'5", 140lbs centreman who has had 2 major shoulder surgeries..... what are the indications that he is ready for major junior?

Probabally not but Garland did last year. But All indications is that he is still 100% going back to midget.

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
Cuts

Forwards:

Lafontaine(18)
Burns(17)
Gray(17)
Bower(16)

Defensemen:

Morgan(17)
Belliveau(18)
Kropp(18)

Goaltenders:

Grady(18)
Kelly(17)

This leaves 32 players:

G-Dubeau(19) Hunt(18)

D-Emond(20) Sweeney(18) Yarwood(19) O'brien(19) Johnston(18) Poirier(18) McCabe(17) White(17) Holwell(16)

F-Caissy(20) Lalonde(19) Haas(19) Tremaine(19) Penny(19) Whitlock(18) Bradley(18) Johnson(18) Simpson(18) Drover(18) Tkachev(18) Barbashev(18) Seeger(18) Hynes(17) Garland(17) Smith(17) Curtis(17) Batt(17) Pugsley(17) Tibbo(17) Olivier(16)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad