Official 2024-25 Utah HC Season Discussion.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I'm reading a lotta what we need here. I'll tell ya what we need, what we need is the puking forwards to be more responsible and to be assets on the breakouts, as opposed to liabilities.

Edit: I'm not a disgruntled D man, played center my entire life.

TheLegend

"Just say it 3 times..."
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
LeBrun thinks BA is going to weather the storm rotating pieces in and out from Tucson for now. But he's been making calls around the league to see what's out there. Seemed the thinking BA would prefer a rental than anyone with term

Provorov was mentioned but LeBrun doesn't think Columbus is ready for any moves right now.

Reactions: Jakey53

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
IMG_9323.png

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
when his reputation started because of a russian goalie on the rangers.

His reputation started in the OHL and there's been a long list of things along the way since then. The incident with Georgiev is just another.

There's a reason he's played for 4 teams in 7 years and is now in the KHL. It's not talent related.

Edit: I wouldn't want him anywhere near the young guys in the organization, personally. A brand new NHL franchise doesn't need the bad press that tends to follow him around either.

Last edited:

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
His reputation started in the OHL and there's been a long list of things along the way since then. The incident with Georgiev is just another.

There's a reason he's played for 4 teams in 7 years and is now in the KHL. It's not talent related.

Edit: I wouldn't want him anywhere near the young guys in the organization, personally. A brand new NHL franchise doesn't need the bad press that tends to follow him around either.
100% agree that bad press isn't needed. he seemed to be fine with carolina last season tho.

*edit* canes aren't exactly a young group, so different circumstances

Half Clapper

Dec 1, 2017
This team looks no different than last year and that starts with the coaching staff. Also, I think the GM is on the hot seat if we see another bottom 10 finish.

At some point, you have to take a step. The training wheels can't be left on forever. I won't fully judge this team until American thanksgiving though. Will see where they stand then and go from there. We have to be patient dealing with two top 4 D-men out, but other guys have to step up as every team goes through injuries, and good teams are able to whether the storm.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad