Official 2023 NHL Draft Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Is it good process to draft a worse player who is taller and bigger than a better player who is shorter and smaller (or vice versa)? This board (or at least most of it) want the Flyers to draft the best available player. If the best available player is short, cool. If the best available player is big, also cool. I just want the team to acquire more talent.
You draft BPA, then over time use trades to balance your roster.

I mean maybe he’s trying to be coy (like with the defensemen comment - Reinbacher?) but he named 3 big centers and maybe the best skating defenseman in the draft. Hockey Guy cat nip.

Briere also said it’s unlikely they get another first if you believe him.
The week before the draft in any sport GMs spout more disinformation than Putin's Kremlin.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Why is Brent Flahr here still

Hard to move a big body like that.

61360facc61b697512436a0bd6d11e03.jpg

Columbus Hockey Dad

Oct 30, 2018
I mean, the guy is not THAT fat, folks. Why all the fat shaming for a guy who appears to have a "dad bod" for a middle aged man? I don't get it. If anything, he has a huge head with a disproportionate amount of fat on it.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I mean, the guy is not THAT fat, folks. Why all the fat shaming for a guy who appears to have a "dad bod" for a middle aged man? I don't get it. If anything, he has a huge head with a disproportionate amount of fat on it.

I don't think he's that big either. I want to mock him for being a dopey overlord that shouldn't be in power anymore -- and Briere being the tiny minion next to him. Using Jabba & Salacious Crumb as the comparable are just what someone posted.

His waistline is truly irrelevant to me.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Why is Brent Flahr here still

All of the cities heavy machinery is currently being used to rebuild I-95.

A) Because he's an asshole. We aren't insulting him because he's fat. We are insulting him because he's an asshole that sucks at his job and is taking part in ruining the Flyers.

B) This is NOT a "dad bod." This is the body of a shaved Walrus.

1687451469592.png

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
All of the cities heavy machinery is currently being used to rebuild I-95.

A) Because he's an asshole. We aren't insulting him because he's fat. We are insulting him because he's an asshole that sucks at his job and is taking part in ruining the Flyers.

B) This is NOT a "dad bod." This is the body of a shaved Walrus.

View attachment 720057

He's f***ing fat. What are we doing?

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I guarantee you 90% of the board is close to Flahr's weight...give or take 50lbs. :laugh:

When I think of obviously fat Jabba people, I think Andy Reid or Ken Hitchcock.

Give or take 50 lbs is the difference between healthy and morbidly obese.

Flahrsy is a Hutt because his personality adds 200 lbs.

He just wants engagement. That's twitter for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad