Official 2015 tank thread IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Come on Mike! :doh:

@BNHarrington

Tank talk is hugely the NHL's fault. Should have put in 2016 rules -- top 3 via lottery -- in 2015 and thus no auto benefit to 30th.

He's a road warrior against tanking. For the first time this year, for some reason, perchance because it is an easy way for him to stir drama locally???

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada

@BNHarrington

Tank talk is hugely the NHL's fault. Should have put in 2016 rules -- top 3 via lottery -- in 2015 and thus no auto benefit to 30th.

I blocked and reported him as spam today. Guys is a complete hack, and extremely unprofessional. Imagine someone like Russo pulling this garbage? He calls the fan base disgusting on a daily basis. Mike I know you will read this, go **** your self and get off you high horse because none of your 16000 followers gives a **** about you and you constant belittling of people. Sorry but I have had it with his garbage, I don't use twitter to tweet. But I am pretty damn close to emailing a complaint to his employer.

BakedBuffalo

**** run 4 Chychrun
Oct 29, 2014
Buffalo, NY
I blocked and reported him as spam today. Guys is a complete hack, and extremely unprofessional. Imagine someone like Russo pulling this garbage? He calls the fan base disgusting on a daily basis. Mike I know you will read this, go **** your self and get off you high horse because none of your 16000 followers gives a **** about you and you constant belittling of people. Sorry but I have had it with his garbage, I don't use twitter to tweet. But I am pretty damn close to emailing a complaint to his employer.

I second this. Guys an unprofessional ass. Then who's gonna be the first to love the fruits of the tank? Funny how that stuff works.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel

@BNHarrington

I wonder what his tune will be post-tank, when the Sabres are a yearly threat to win the Cup. Though reminding him won't amount to much, since he'll ignore or belittle his way out.

I have a journalism degree too. I have access as well (different line of work). Doesn't mean my opinion is valid. Doesn't mean my opinion matters more.

Harrington let's his degree, access, and the ability to mass communicate go to his head.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Too lazy to verify the accuracy but it may help some people sleep at night so...

Sportsnet Stats ‏@SNstats 1h1 hour ago

#MapleLeafs have the 2nd fewest points in the #NHL since Dec 18, 2014 (6). Only the #Sabres have fewer points (3) since that date.

JonathanWashington

Hockey in Cairo
Dec 26, 2004
Manhattan
the buffalo news is responsible for the tank to begin with. they turned the whole fan base against the team. now that the fans actually support a bad team, it has become important for them to turn the fans against them.

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
the buffalo news is responsible for the tank to begin with. they turned the whole fan base against the team. now that the fans actually support a bad team, it has become important for them to turn the fans against them.

Wrong, just don't want the team to turn into the bills and being a bubble team or not making the playoffs for the next decade+. It has nothing to do with the news. I want the team to take the path to give us the best chance of having a team with the talent to win a cup.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
We stopped winning since I've stopped getting the Sabres App points. I'll delete the thing from my phone if it'll mean no more wins!

tumblr_lz5vjl9eoK1qfggsro1_500.gif

KennyFnPowers*

ANY team who has Umberger in their lineup is officially "Tanking"

KennyFnPowers*

what's it gonna be boys........ we have a very exciting tank night.. i swear i felt a slight adrenaline rush during the Sabs game

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
I'll be happy if Edm hangs on for the tie at least. Then wins it in OT/SO

and they're not going to do that with taylor hall doing **** like that

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Our 10th straight loss assuming we don't come back will be an important part of tonight

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Watching Edmonton here try and not give up a goal is horrible. When will they learn? Probably not this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad