Official 2015 tank thread IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
Friends1.gif

dmband

Feb 15, 2010
Boston, Ma
As sad as it seems, I am flipping between games with as much intensity as a fight for eigth with a couple weeks to go. Thank you Sens and Panthers!

SabreOil

Jul 23, 2013
Did it really take 10 straight regulation losses to tie the Oilers in points? God *** they are bad.

i heard a stat during the broadcast that they have been in 22 one goal games and lost 17 of them :amazed:

They wouldn't even be sniffing our tanking jock if they had an average nhl goalie.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Me too. We need a totally tankalicious night! Go Yotes!

See how much fun tanking can be? Otherwise you would never know that Minnesota has a kinda hot intermission girl. By the way, why don't the Sabres have a hot intermission girl? Is there a reason why we can't have attractive people of the feminine sort? I mean I'm all for Movember and Duff has a shiny head, but can we all agree that the tank wouldn't hurt quite so bad with random dancers in the aisles of the arena?

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
0-10-0 in last 10

wowzors

if we could take 11 straight into the break, beat Calgary then lose to Edm, I would be soooo happy

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Beautiful that RoW are the first tie breaker and not just wins.

Please stay in 30th. No more winning streaks. No more tight race. I want to be 10+ points behind 29th by March 1st.

Looking at our prospects yes this rebuild is a failure without McDavid or Eichel no ifs and or buts. We have one legit star prospect. Without a McEichel this team will never win a cup. Sam Reinhart can not be the best player on a cup winning team. And Girgensons can't be the second best forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad