OT: Official 2014 Patriots/NFL Thread - III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Well that doesn't look good.

And now we will see how big of stones the NFL truly has. The best runningback in the game had done wrong? You better suspend him.

If Rice didn't get off, Peterson shouldn't either. Assuming the NFL gives a damn about maintaining a standard.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Felger has been spot on- I agree with exactly what happened.

This Pederson news shows how Goodell is cooked.

Roger aint Dodging this one- so dumb, such a bad decision; trying to protect the growth of the league which is the female viewers and he tried burying this,

Unbelievable but the only thing they have going for them is Vick's dog brutality did not happen this week

woman, children, animals, murders- what the hell is going on in this league

time to get a new Commish and big time penalties

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Pretty sad the NFL has to be the judge and jury while the our justice system sits through the motions and does nothing.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Felger has been spot on- I agree with exactly what happened.

This Pederson news shows how Goodell is cooked.

Roger aint Dodging this one- so dumb, such a bad decision; trying to protect the growth of the league which is the female viewers and he tried burying this,

Unbelievable but the only thing they have going for them is Vick's dog brutality did not happen this week

woman, children, animals, murders- what the hell is going on in this league

time to get a new Commish and big time penalties

I don't see anybody doing better than Goodell. He's so posed to protect the league. That's what he's doing. Owners aren't going to get rid of him. I would think that he's got more pull than these so called reporters nowadays.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
According to deadspin, the first grand jury decided not to indict AP.

I'm curious to know why a 2nd grand jury was called and what additional evidence was presented that has now resulted in this?

It seems like this case has many moving parts.

Deactivating him was the right thing to do and the NFL has no choice but to suspend him indefinitely pending the outcome of legal proceedings.

Child abuse is reprehensible and vile and should be adjudicated to the fullest extent of the law.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
What the **** is going on?

Really, wtf.

This child abuse now.

Last night people wearing Rice jerseys? Women, women wearing Rice jerseys!

What the **** is happening to people?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Woah woah, he bragged about hitting him in the nuts?

I need to see proof of this. I was realllly hoping the hitting him in the nuts was just an "accident" (well, as much as it can be called as such anyway) but if he bragged about it then..yeesh.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
After the week the NFL and Roger Goodell have had, Peterson is looking at a year-long suspension bare minimum. If Goodell doesn't throw the book at him everyone and the POTUS will be calling for his resignation, and he'll have to give it. Hell, he might want to give it anyways...

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I don't see where he bragged about hitting his son in the nuts. Is it in another article? This story is changing every 10 minutes it seems.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I don't see anybody doing better than Goodell. He's so posed to protect the league. That's what he's doing. Owners aren't going to get rid of him. I would think that he's got more pull than these so called reporters nowadays.

If Goodell told me it was Friday I'd look at the calendar for confirmation. That's not good. No way he survives.

Trust is the foundation of a any good relationship. He's done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad