OT: Official 2014 Patriots/NFL Thread - III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Not only does the nfl have a comishoner that covers up woman and children being beaten, multiple murders employed that we know about in just the last 2 years, they are flagging any Hit on a qb and then when everyone sees it and thinks it's bs they go and fine the players 16k.

the nfl new slogan you can't slap a qb but you sure can beat the pulp out woman and children.

I hope they drop in the profit Margin this year bc those greedy pos owners need to stop being so ****ing greedy that they would take a dollar to look the other way to anything no questions asked

Atleast Kraft cut his murderer, Rice kept his job bc the ravens are run by some of the worst people in the world until the nfl forced them to cut him, there is no way they cut him on thier own.

Last edited:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Not only does the nfl have a comishoner that covers up woman and children being beaten, but multiple murders employed that we know about in just the last 2 years, they are flagging any Hutton a qb and then when everyone sees it and thinks it's bs they go and fine the players 16k.

the nfl new slogan you can't slap a qb but you sure can beat the pulp out ifs child.

What does this even mean? Multiple murderers? There's been one murder case come up in the last 2 years. Of which he will be punished for.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
What does this even mean? Multiple murderers? There's been one murder case come up in the last 2 years. Of which he will be punished for.

Ray Lewis, yeah Hernandez is getting time but I'm just saying he made it into the league.

And yeah didn't proof read before I posted iPhone decided to change some words.

Sam the Lion

**** the Habs
Aug 7, 2005
Texas USA
Hmmmmm . . . interesting development.

belichick_hoodie.jpg

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
I don't see anybody doing better than Goodell. He's so posed to protect the league. That's what he's doing. Owners aren't going to get rid of him. I would think that he's got more pull than these so called reporters nowadays.

When billion dollar corporations start putting pressure on Jerry Jones, Dan Snyder, Robert Kraft, he will be history. Sponsors have far more power than him.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Good read:

Nancy Marrapese-Burrell

I have a different perspective. And, truth be told, it’s a highly conflicted one. I’ve been a sports writer for more than 30 years, and am a big fan of boxing, mixed-martial arts, and the Ultimate Fighting Championship, some of the most violent of all sports.

I am also the victim of domestic violence.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/09/13/marrapese/gIA4GqFnQEWon6h64O3ObI/story.html

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I am so disgusted by the things I have read on Adrian Pederson. I am sure not absolving Rice and what he did is disgusting and he should pay the price; but at least he real or imagined seems to have remorse and know what he did was deplorable and has gotten help. Pederson just seems downright evil and the thought of that 4 year old makes me very sad.

I love the NFL and we can all make decisions about how we feel about them. I can not root for Adrian Pederson ever again, watch him in a game. If he was on my team I'd not watch. That is me. Agree, disagree, there is no right or wrong answer. Its our own individual decision.

I'll watch the Patriots as I always do and will follow these cases closely. But in my mind until the back peddling Roger Goodell goes and the league brings in someone who cares more than just about growing the game and maximizing profits and franchise values they wont get close to the interest from me.

They need a commissioner who at least portrays compassion and stringent rules to outlaw outlaws.

Goodell actions can best be summed up in the words of Mel Brooks from Blazing Saddles 'we need to protect our phony baloney jobs; we need to do something immediately'

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Awesome win on Red Bandana Night :) that win was for something far greater than the actual game of football.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
It was a fun game to watch. That Murphy kid can't throw, but damn can he run!

I'm sure Welles is proud of the win up there. True hero.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
one freakin injury at LB and we have some scrub off the practice squad trying to run with rudolph?

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Lol pats d is a joke that skinner guy got beat on like 3 plays in a row for first downs bb is so overrated, how about we get one linebacker in the past decade who can play man2man plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad