Speculation: Offersheeting Puljujärvi 2022

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Any offer sheet has to include a clause directing somebody in the new organization to find this kid a helmet that fits.
A879110F-D5C5-4B03-B765-22842AC4F7D0.gif

Nate070

Sep 15, 2010
Maldives
I could see an offersheet, because he has a wort, about 3,5 - 4.0 m$.
If anyone offers more, like 4,5-5m$ , I could see Holland walk away, but he shouldnt.

If I where a GM, I would offersheet at like 5,2m$.
Are you kidding? He will probably get around 6x6 or something

Reactions: nihlify

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
His face party will bring in new/casual fans. A GM will overpay for this. I call it "Jesse Steel"

upload_2021-10-17_16-5-42.png

Whyme

Nov 3, 2019
It is Interesting to see how Jesse performs and how mutch he gets.
Does Jesus elevate his salary?
Would he be cheaper with some other center?

Naturally that increases his points, but on the other hand minimal PP time does the opposite.

If he starts getting more PP time and manages to at least keep his PP production rate that'll take his points to next level.

It seems McDavid and Drai want to play with Jesse and Pulju played his part in McDavid's amazing points last year so he'll stay in top6 as long as he plays this well. On the other hand small PP time and lack of good centers to play with would be a combination that would likely make him change the team next year.

Whyme

Nov 3, 2019
It is Interesting to see how Jesse performs and how mutch he gets.
Does Jesus elevate his salary?
Would he be cheaper with some other center?

Still a bit about this topic as it's definitely got two sides. But if we take a look at e.g. Draisaitl he would obviously have a lower extension if he hadn't played with McDavid and on the 1st PP unit. If they'd kept him in the bottom 6 his salary would be even lower.

But would Drai be the same player now in that case? Or would he even be in the Oilers as he'd likely gone elsewhere to get more responsibility. Or he'd signed a bridge deal. In the end he kept developing and now the contract is very good for the Oilers. In that case playing him with McDavid went well. Even when he got loads of PP time, which Pulju hasn't really been given much so far.

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
I highly doubt an offsheet happens, with that said I'm fairly confident that with his play style and likely having a respectable point totals by that time he'll be a hot commodity.

My guess is by that point there will be mutual interest in him being an oiler for a long time and he is signed before it gets to an offer sheet. Guys like Kassian, Russell and Koskinen will be off the books.

spaghtti

Oct 13, 2013
I highly doubt an offsheet happens, with that said I'm fairly confident that with his play style and likely having a respectable point totals by that time he'll be a hot commodity.

My guess is by that point there will be mutual interest in him being an oiler for a long time and he is signed before it gets to an offer sheet. Guys like Kassian, Russell and Koskinen will be off the books.
Kassian will still be on the books unless he is traded

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad