OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Alright guys....
Let's play a game, shall we?

If you guys could rename a team(like the Flames, Oilers, Leafs, Flyers etc, keeping the same colours), swap team names, OR could entirely rebrand an entire team(jersey's AND name) which top 3 teams would you choose, and why??

I'll start.
3. Rebrand Dallas Stars - Texas Tornadoes; can keep the green, but add the black back in in some way(secondary colour) and they would be some sleek threads, also kinda unites the State, sounds cooler.
2. Rename New York Islanders - New York/Brooklyn Saints; kinda opposite to rival Devils. Sounds a lot more natural than Islanders as well.
1. Swap team names Florida <-> Carolina <-> Buffalo - Carolina Sabres, Florida Hurricanes and Buffalo Panthers. Keeps to them weather theme in FLA, as well as gives Buffalo a better logo to work with. Carolina benefits, in some way, gives new life, there. :laugh:

Doesn't have to be 3, 3 is just the max. NHL teams only. Can use any name in the AHL too, if you think it'd work better.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Anyone else go down nostalgia road via youtube?

I'll listen to a song that was popular when I was in high school/few years after high school, and side bar scroll it and reminisce about memories of good days.

*tear

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Anyone here know much about hockey cards and their value? I have the following:

Panini Treasured Trophies 1/1 :
- Al MacInnis - Calgary Flames (Conn Smythe)
- Joe Nieuwendyk - Calgary Flames (Calder)
- Jeff Skinner - Carolina (Calder)

Panini National Treasure
- Nathan Mackinnon 4 colour path - 71/75

These are all high-quality, rare hockey cards that are in absolute mint condition. Just curious what kind of value they hold

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Anyone here know much about hockey cards and their value? I have the following:

Panini Treasured Trophies 1/1 :
- Al MacInnis - Calgary Flames (Conn Smythe)
- Joe Nieuwendyk - Calgary Flames (Calder)
- Jeff Skinner - Carolina (Calder)

Panini National Treasure
- Nathan Mackinnon 4 colour path - 71/75

These are all high-quality, rare hockey cards that are in absolute mint condition. Just curious what kind of value they hold

The hockey cards thread on the main board would be your best bet. Those guys love hockey cards

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I need suggestions for a Valentines gift for my girlfriend. We've only been going out since early December and I have no idea what to get her. I feel like going out and spending a ton of money would be weird given that we haven't been together very long.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Something you folks may not know. I was in Penticton for the Youngstars tournament and MFC refused to meet up with me. He apparently saw me in the arena too.

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
I need suggestions for a Valentines gift for my girlfriend. We've only been going out since early December and I have no idea what to get her. I feel like going out and spending a ton of money would be weird given that we haven't been together very long.
Kiss her. :)

Don't make her leave you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad