OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Guys I got engaged today. It's all over now. :sarcasm:

Who am I kidding it never got started in the first place. :D

Hey congrats!

beyonce-hand.gif

bWo*

I'm thinking of trying out for the uofc dinos (if I get into uni) as a power back. Training starts Monday! Wish me luck!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I live pretty close to SAIT, this makes me very happy! I was at the Keg last night, my choice for my meal was a burger. Not much else tops it for me. Does anyone know exactly where it is? I may stop there on my way home today. I'm thinking it's where the Arby's is/was.

I was in Kelowna in the summer, I was baffled how they had one but we don't in Calgary. Kelowna is awesome, I was there on business and I was very close to moving there.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
According to the carlsjr.ca webpage, there's already 3 in Alberta, 8 in BC, and 2 in Ontario.

I heard that a real estate agent from Vancouver was the one responsible for getting Carls Jr to Canada. If that's true, it makes sense why there's so many in BC right now.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Never been to Carl's Jr, though I probably will try it if it comes to YYC.

There's a Chick-Fil-A at Calgary airport tho, still have to try that too lol

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I've never had Carl's Jr. so I am excited and I do believe that SAIT is somewhat near Motel Village right? So that's the part of Calgary I stay in when I am there. That said, I still love Peter's so much that I may not cheat on them with another burger in Calgary.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
SAIT is quite a ways from Motel Village. I mean, driving distance is not that far, but the University is closer to Motel Village than SAIT is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad