OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
SAIT is quite a ways from Motel Village. I mean, driving distance is not that far, but the University is closer to Motel Village than SAIT is.
Well technically McMahon is on University land, so the University is just across the street more or less :laugh:

I was thinking SAIT was just west of the mall that has Chili's

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
Has anyone (specifically AF in this case) seen the trailer for "Straight Outta Compton"? I'm not posting the trailer, as it is NSFW but am curious if anyone has seen it/has any interest in seeing the film?

For those that don't know, it seems to be an NWA Biopic with Dr. Dre and Ice Cube being involved in some capacity.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Yeah, I saw the trailer this morning. It actually looks pretty decent and I don't say that about a lot of movies these days. I'm curious as to how far into the saga it goes into.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Has anyone (specifically AF in this case) seen the trailer for "Straight Outta Compton"? I'm not posting the trailer, as it is NSFW but am curious if anyone has seen it/has any interest in seeing the film?

For those that don't know, it seems to be an NWA Biopic with Dr. Dre and Ice Cube being involved in some capacity.
I heard about it, but have not seen a trailer.

Apparently there is also a book coming out that alleges that rapper Lil Half Dead (Snoop Dogg's cousin) killed Tupac because 'Pac ripped off Brenda's Got A Baby from him.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I am Robohox.

hawk4.jpg

bWo*

Looks sick, can't wait to see it

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009

I'm seeing it soon actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad