OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
locations have staff? i just order online so the only putz i have to deal with is the driver

Yeah, at the location I worked at (North Side Lethbridge, by Bo' Diddly's) there was 4-5 staff at the location and 4-5 drivers.

I always do pick up, but I'm talking about the staff.

One time I was passing Pizza 73 on the way back home so I thought I'd drop in and grab a pizza. I was told they can't take an order at the counter and they asked me to call it in... while waiting in the store?!?

Then another time I called it in to pick up at a different location and they hadn't even started my pizza when it was time to get it.

And there's another location that keeps getting my order wrong. Then I called customer service to complain and they gave me $5 off my next order. And when I used it, they got my order wrong again.

Holy crap, that's horrible. I've never had any issues like that with Pizza 73, myself.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Currently texting a fellow HF poster who is at the Oilers game.

Why would you go to an Oilers game
I went to an Oiler/Shark game last year. My brother (and thus my nephew) is an Oiler fan and he was taking my nephew to his first NHL game, so I went too because I felt like it was a special occasion as the first NHL game is a right of passage.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
One time I was passing Pizza 73 on the way back home so I thought I'd drop in and grab a pizza. I was told they can't take an order at the counter and they asked me to call it in... while waiting in the store?!?

So, basically this? :laugh:

Mr.-Lube-Crazy-Busy.jpg

http://player.vimeo.com/video/59625197?theme=none&wmode=opaque&autoplay=1

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
I went to an Oiler/Shark game last year. My brother (and thus my nephew) is an Oiler fan and he was taking my nephew to his first NHL game, so I went too because I felt like it was a special occasion as the first NHL game is a right of passage.
Yeah but he's been to an NHL game before

He went to Oilers/Flames with ol deebz here iirc

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Yeah but he's been to an NHL game before

He went to Oilers/Flames with ol deebz here iirc
Meh, I'd see NHL games of teams I didn't like if I lived in a city with an NHL team, hell I would probably try and get season tickets. Games are a great experience even if you don't have a horse in the race.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Have any of you guys heard the "Clean it up" session on TheFan? Im thinking of renaming our Grind Your Gears to Clean it Up.

Banner

Jan 12, 2012
Hey guys so I got the shipping thing with the unresponsive seller resolved. My friends told me that since I used paypal, I can just file a dispute against the seller so I did. They ended up responding right away (NOW they reply to me), gave me what was probably a fake apology, and will be shipping out my order again while refunding me for half the purchase. Of course, the condition was I had to "kindly close the paypal dispute".

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Hey guys so I got the shipping thing with the unresponsive seller resolved. My friends told me that since I used paypal, I can just file a dispute against the seller so I did. They ended up responding right away (NOW they reply to me), gave me what was probably a fake apology, and will be shipping out my order again while refunding me for half the purchase. Of course, the condition was I had to "kindly close the paypal dispute".

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Don't close it until you get it. Cause according to them, they sent it the first time too.

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Post 1000 dedicated to you guys. In 5 years having of an account I dont think I had more than a couple hundred posts before this season. The Flames fan community this season really drew me in and all of a sudden I am at 1000 posts.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Post 1000 dedicated to you guys. In 5 years having of an account I dont think I had more than a couple hundred posts before this season. The Flames fan community this season really drew me in and all of a sudden I am at 1000 posts.

You know like wadda guy.

May 27, 2012
Earth

I joined in may 2012 and had 300 posts in October 2013. My post count exploded ever since I bought Centre Ice and was able to watch Flames games.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

Congrats bae. This season has been dope so far. In part thanks to the awesome people on this board.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Congrats bae. This season has been dope so far. In part thanks to the awesome MOD's on this board.

Awe shucks Bae, thanks!

Banner, good stuff! PayPal are good guys.

And Flames18, that's awesome, keep it up. Just keeping contributing to the intelligent nonsense on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad