OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
mjl.gif

sadly when it popped into my head I burst out laughing on my couch alone. Apparently I am the type to laugh at my own jokes.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
So II when your site is up, will you and the contributors be "unprofessional bloggers"?

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
You know who was underrated in the hip-hop game?

Bo-Roc of the Dove Shack. He has a great voice, had he started doing a bunch of hooks like Nate Dogg he could have been huge IMO.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
philly rappers always seem to get underrated, love some beanie sigel. He always came thru in the old roc joints

not to mention black thought who might be top 5 to ever do it

Razzdazzle*

New site? Bringing back FlamesGirls.com for the playoffs?? lol

Banner

Jan 12, 2012
Hey guys, I need some help

So I ordered a hoodie on the first week of January, where the party didn't send me an e-mail for shipping updates, but when I inquired about it on twitter they said it should take 2 weeks. So 2 weeks pass and it still hasn't arrived, but I notice that some of my friends who ordered the same hoodie(from the same site) around the same time I did got theirs. I just decided to wait more, but it never came. 2 more weeks pass so I decide to ask about it on their site e-mail, and they tell me Canada Post had lost my package, and that there were no more sizes left in the one I ordered. I replied saying I wanted them to make another size or just simply give my money back. Its been 3 days and no reply from e-mail, I even took it to message them on twitter but no response there, even though their twitter personnel is tweeting about other things and replying to other people so I know for sure they saw my message.

Anything I can do about this? They seem to not want to contact me back. I ordered the hoodie on January 7th and they told me it was lost this Monday, so roughly a month after I ordered it. I find it ridiculous that they're ignoring someone whose package they lost..

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

So I ordered a hoodie on the first week of January, where the party didn't send me an e-mail for shipping updates, but when I inquired about it on twitter they said it should take 2 weeks. So 2 weeks pass and it still hasn't arrived, but I notice that some of my friends who ordered the same hoodie(from the same site) around the same time I did got theirs. I just decided to wait more, but it never came. 2 more weeks pass so I decide to ask about it on their site e-mail, and they tell me Canada Post had lost my package, and that there were no more sizes left in the one I ordered. I replied saying I wanted them to make another size or just simply give my money back. Its been 3 days and no reply from e-mail, I even took it to message them on twitter but no response there, even though their twitter personnel is tweeting about other things and replying to other people so I know for sure they saw my message.

Anything I can do about this? They seem to not want to contact me back. I ordered the hoodie on January 7th and they told me it was lost this Monday, so roughly a month after I ordered it. I find it ridiculous that they're ignoring someone whose package they lost..

The hell? That's brutal. Do they have a phone number? I always find the best way to deal with these things is face-to-face, then phone, then email, then anything else. Given you probably can't speak to them in person, speaking over the phone where they can't ignore you is probably the best way to go about it. If not we can start a twitter campaign where a whole bunch of people gang up on their twitter account so the only thing you see when you go to their twitter is a bunch of people complaining. :D

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

That's brutal. You should tell us who it was so we can avoid buying anything from them. Negative press is probably a good way to get them to reply to you.

Banner

Jan 12, 2012
Angle the site's contact page only has an e-mail option, which I don't get a response from.

And Iggy the site is Tamed Toronto. Its a more streetwear brand thats not too popular so only people around my age will know about it. I'm 19 btw.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I paid through paypal

No worries then! I usually only ever buy something if it's through PayPal, I shop online a ton.

Call that company with the number Stewie found. If they jerk you around even the slightest, call PayPal, like tomorrow and tell the clothing company those are intentions. Paypal doesn't mess around. They'll refund you right away and go after the company on your behalf.

The whole point of PayPal is to guarantee your purchase and it make sure it's secure. Call them right away though. Keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad