OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I'm lazy and don't want to cook dinner.

Should I.....

A) Order Fried Chicken
B) Order Pizza
C) Order Chinese
D) Order Chicken Wings

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
No worries then! I usually only ever buy something if it's through PayPal, I shop online a ton.

Call that company with the number Stewie found. If they jerk you around even the slightest, call PayPal, like tomorrow and tell the clothing company those are intentions. Paypal doesn't mess around. They'll refund you right away and go after the company on your behalf.

The whole point of PayPal is to guarantee your purchase and it make sure it's secure. Call them right away though. Keep us posted!
This is why I only order online with amazon prime usually

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
So I went with a Steak & Mushroom pizza w/ Golden Crispy Wings

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
I love their wings so much. Golden Crispy for the mother****ing win.

jeremiah_johnson_nodding-Robert-Redford.gif

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
As in the drivers? Or the staff at the Pizza 73?

I always do pick up, but I'm talking about the staff.

One time I was passing Pizza 73 on the way back home so I thought I'd drop in and grab a pizza. I was told they can't take an order at the counter and they asked me to call it in... while waiting in the store?!?

Then another time I called it in to pick up at a different location and they hadn't even started my pizza when it was time to get it.

And there's another location that keeps getting my order wrong. Then I called customer service to complain and they gave me $5 off my next order. And when I used it, they got my order wrong again.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Or... or... cook your own chicken. Make a pizza from scratch. Go to... China? Okay that one doesn't work.
ok now read the first 2 words I said ;)

also I don't have any of the stuff to make any of that and its too cold outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad