OT: Off-Topic, again.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Well and keep in mind that while its a Cat 5 now its supposed to hit some wind shear as it approaches Florida and should drop down to more like a Cat 3. If you are inland and boarded up you can ride that out usually. Now if that shear doesn't hold up its going to be a mess.

Legionnaire11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 12, 2007
Fort Wayne
atlantichockeyleague.com
Looks like my family and friends will be just fine, 60-75mph gusts but minimal surge there. Eye wall is heading for Manatee county and may even be down to a strong Cat 2 when it lands, but they're looking at 6-9ft surge vs the 15 foot potentially had it maintained strength and came straight into the bay.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Why am I still banned from the other sports thread?
I was so pumped after the Vanderbilt win I thought I was going to win the powerball that night.
I said Vandy had about the same chance to beat Bama as I did winning the Powerball so I was hoping for a double lightning strike

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Why am I still banned from the other sports thread?
I was so pumped after the Vanderbilt win I thought I was going to win the powerball that night.
I said Vandy had about the same chance to beat Bama as I did winning the Powerball so I was hoping for a double lightning strike
You banned or did you accidentally ignore the thread? I did that one time. Also if the person that created it you have on ignore you won't see it either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad