OT: Off-Topic, again.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I'm talking the spray can. Honestly I loved that stuff. Couldn't eat it now but back then I was young and immortal.

So gasoline. In my area it's $2.47 - $2.51 5 miles away in Hip Donelson it starts at $2.69 and goes up-- highest I saw was $2.79.
I can't remember who made it but there was a garlic cheese spread that came in a plastic package like sausage but there was an opening on the side that you had to cut with a knife then squeeze the package to get the spread out. Mom used to have to take it away to keep me from eating the whole thing in one sitting

Edit... looked it up.. Kraft Squeeze-A-Snak

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I can't remember who made it but there was a garlic cheese spread that came in a plastic package like sausage but there was an opening on the side that you had to cut with a knife then squeeze the package to get the spread out. Mom used to have to take it away to keep me from eating the whole thing in one sitting

Oh man I just never could get passed how that looked to even try it. I think its because it kind of resembled that liverwurst stuff.

Reactions: PredsV82

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Back in the 70's, the common "food" for a Friday or Saturday night was squeeze cheese, a sack full of Krystals and some Oreos, but you do you.

I’m not a fan of that except for the sackful crystals. I’m still trying to figure out the whole Oreo Coca-Cola.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Gas today at $2.39 at Exxon in Goodlettsville at Long Hollow and Conference Drive!

And somehow I got it for 2.29! I don't use their rewards program so I don't know how I got 10 cents off, but I'll take it!

Most of the stations were listed around 2.40.
BJs listed at 2.37.

• Love
Reactions: Adz

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I’m not a fan of that except for the sackful crystals. I’m still trying to figure out the whole Oreo Coca-Cola.
Check out lady at Kroger and I decided that was a Nope. I'm not a good judge, I don't really like Coke that much. (Dr Pepper is my soft drink of choice) The Krystal close to me closed and supposedly a Tim Horton's is going in there, but you can't tell anything is actually happening.

I was like that with Velveeta. I'd go over to my best friend's house and her mama would have one of those little loafs just for me...she knew how fond I was of them. Now I can't eat dairy without suffering but if her mama put one out for me now I'd eat it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad