GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
I don't disagree, but pay market value and you get market performance. That's just how it works.

Yeah maybe five years from now this deal will be a value deal but by then he's going to be 35. And with the mileage he has it wouldn't surprise me if the decline starts a couple years earlier. Draisatl's deal is the definition of a retirement deal like Huberdeau's- max term, max money with prime years already behind.

Reactions: MaWa

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Draisaitl is one of the luckiest players ever. I’m gonna get heat for this but the guy is a 75 point player at best without being stapled to Mcdavid on the PP and every other shift

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Draisaitl is one of the luckiest players ever. I’m gonna get heat for this but the guy is a 75 point player at best without being stapled to Mcdavid on the PP and every other shift

Everyone can look up his points without McDavid, it's a pretty significant difference.

Reactions: Laus723

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Just dropped another 165 on a home opener ticket. God help me. At least it’s only like 1/9th of the game 5 ticket, am I right @ucanthanzalthetruth
We saw them win the Cup live that night at least right? Not like I spent $1500 on flight/ticket and watched them lose. That's a fun ticket though, 30% Boston fans get to watch the banner go up.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
We saw them win the Cup live that night at least right? Not like I spent $1500 on flight/ticket and watched them lose. That's a fun ticket though, 30% Boston fans get to watch the banner go up.
Actually I hadn’t thought about the Boston fans angle. I’m now thinking I want to see that spectacle, take a few stunned face pictures. Maybe someone in a Marchand jersey.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Not too much out there anymore. Didn’t seem like we were interested in pacioretty when we had a golden opportunity to get him at the deadline. Only was going to waive to come here and wouldn’t have cost much of anything. So I’m kinda doubting it’ll be him but who knows. My guess is clutterbuck, I think he’d fit in nicely here.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I dont why but I feel like were going to give Pachioretty a PTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad