OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
After watching the replay that int falls on the coaches terrible play design that allows a guy that shouldn't of been there an easy int. Sutton should have been wide open, except our idiot coaches don't run a route to the outside to drag the defender that direction. Which then allows the defender to sag back to the middle instead worrying about the outside.
That was a bad read by Nix. The pressure the Steelers are bringing, is causing him to make bad reads.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
The guy has played 7 NFL quarters against 2 top 10 defenses, I think I'll give him a little bit of wiggle room. Much more concerned about the guys that have been here a while that can't do a damn thing.

Not saying Nix has played well, he needs to show improvement as the year progresses but he is far from the big problem right now. I don't what he can do because the supporting cast is absolute garbage.
QBs cover a lot of warts on a team. He doesn’t do that at all. Probably one of the worst qbs I have ever seen

I’d say his arm is Tim Tebow legal I think that goober from Memphis was better.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
QBs cover a lot of warts on a team. He doesn’t do that at all. Probably one of the worst qbs I have ever seen
The Broncos are more than a few warts. Mahomes would look like trash with this o line and set of skill players.

Literally every play is either a 1-2 yard run because the line can't block and the RBs suck, or it's a complete jailbreak because there is no pass block and Nix is trying to find a WR that can't create any separation. It's a joke.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
The Broncos are more than a few warts. Mahomes would look like trash with this o line and set of skill players.

Literally every play is either a 1-2 yard run because the line can't block and the RBs suck, or it's a complete jailbreak because there is no pass block and Nix is trying to find a WR that can't create any separation. It's a joke.
When you can’t throw and don’t have to defend a pass more then five yards, your run game struggles thanks for proving my point

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
When you can’t throw and don’t have to defend a pass more then five yards that’s what happens thanks for proving my point
How are you supposed to throw it more than 5 yards when the line can't hold their blocks long enough to even run routes past 5 yards? Thanks for proving my point.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
How are you supposed to throw it more than 5 yards when the line can't hold their blocks long enough to even run routes past 5 yards? Thanks for proving my point.
You’re still missing it. The defense only has to cover screens and runs you blitz because his arm gonna beat you. If defenses respected his arm … just like the last drive defenses have to cover more of the field and you get some under math stuff that his arm is capable of … come on man. How many defensive players are within 10 yards of the LOS.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Atleast he doesn’t have a shit emoji next to his name thisbweek

Attachments

• IMG_4546.png
    IMG_4546.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad