Buffalo Sabres 2024-25 Training Camp Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
View attachment 907698

Dahlin out 9 minutes into practice.

Tage injured by Krebs 14 minutes in

Adams "I wish Krebs just forces his way into the lineup this year so the Eichel deal doesn't look as bad"

giphy.gif

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Something I just noticed - the exhibition game in Germany takes place before the final two preseason games.

I guess this means we won't see a lot of cuts before the end of the preseason since we will still need to ice a full team for those two games. More or less extra preseason games for the Roch group.

Unless I'm missing something?
I felt like their big squad and indecisive tinkering with the talent up until the end of last preseason really left them in a position of weakness. There were guys that didn't show up in good shape for camp (vets), and it didn't surface because they weren't playing. Lines weren't formalized early, so players were not allowed to build chemistry. They stumbled into the regular season.

They need to be careful with how many guys they keep around and get preseason games, especially with a new coach.

Reactions: BFLO and Dingo44

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
It's cool that Kulich is in the "this is basically our team" Blue group to open camp. Clearly they think he's close, I'm interested to see how he does in the pre-season games.

Kulich does seem primed to do everything he can to force his way onto the roster.

I could see him bailing out Adams and his lack of ability to add a top 6 forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad