Buffalo Sabres 2024-25 Training Camp Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
That dog remembers Vietnam
View attachment 907783
pegula.jpg

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I bet I know who wasn’t miffed at Krebs.

Lindy.

The quote from Moser was this -

The first bodycheck of camp came from freshly signed Peyton Krebs, who caught Tage Thompson by surprise along the boards. Thompson was immediately hunched over and drifted toward the Sabres’ bench, clearly miffed by the hit.
Buffalo’s top center returned to drills immediately but remained hunched over between reps. Whether he was trying to regain his breath from a hard practice or bothered by the injury, he had no qualms about it afterword.

“Sometimes it gets a little over the top, but I don’t think that was,” Thompson said. “I think it’s fine. You need the physicality.”

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
I would think Dahlin is okay. Like they are raising the standards and more focused on the culture and behavior needed to achieve results. Not entitlement. Cool seeing Lindy back and in charge. They needed firm leadership.

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
I kinda get why they're secretive during the season to not give other teams in upcoming games a chance to gameplan around or capitalize on key injuries... why dance around whatever's going on with Dahlin now? It's training camp. Are we hour to hour, day to day, week to week? People were wondering yesterday if he'll be back by December ffs lol. Don't make us guess.

That being said, if it is anything serious, it's a good time to be overflowing with talented puck moving D in Power and Byram.

Reactions: Fjordy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad